Ukshep

'Today we are going to start a revolution'...

and hogg still ignores the fact the police failed. And that gun control wont change that. They let it happen. geez this guy is a total controlled individual!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

"We are sick and tired of the inaction here in Washington and around the country" by politicians who are "owned by the NRA," David Hogg, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, said on "Good Morning America" this morning. "Today we are going to start a revolution."

"We will change America with or without these politicians," continued Hogg, who lost 17 classmates and teachers in the mass shooting on Feb. 14.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/parkland-school-shooting-survivor-march-lives-start-revolution/story?id=53981583

David.... hogg... video at linkie too... I do not like this guy... Stanks of satan incarnate for some reason despite his actions not being that much other than lying. That said... still... feeling it!

The Left have zero scruples!  They will use whoever and whatever to get what they want!  Of course those that allow themselves to be used by the Left cannot escape their culpability when they have to account for their action!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

His masters tell him what to say!

He's nasty too... Have you seen his twitter page... He was really aggressive a few weeks back. I was like this guy has this much attention and can act like this without anyone saying shit? Like wtf!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

He's nasty too... Have you seen his twitter page... He was really aggressive a few weeks back. I was like this guy has this much attention and can act like this without anyone saying shit? Like wtf!

Sickening isn't it?  Is this representative of the youth today?  I hope not!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Sickening isn't it?  Is this representative of the youth today?  I hope not!

It is.. on all counts!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Anyone who thrives on that kind of attention will have a problem when it stops. He'll have to do something to get it rolling again. This is typical of "actors". Didn't they drag this kid out of an acting class? He seems immature, even for his age, and will screw the pooch big time without handlers. Is he going to have handlers now that he's a media star? He'll pop off in an impromptu interview and look like the little creep he is.. once too often. Keep your popcorn stocked up.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.