BubbitoBurrito

YouTube Bans David Hogg For Bullying Himself

BubbitoBurrito    1,188

Here little piggy--- Hogg--- Hogg--- Oink--- Oink

After Drudge Report links to viral Hogg interview, YouTube pulls it down for bullying & harassment. Not long after the Drudge Report linked to a profanity-laced interview by NRA critic David Hogg, in which he insulted “old ass” people, YouTube pulled it down because it violated “bullying and harassment” standards. It seems that YouTube didn’t appreciate Hogg intimidating who he referred to as “old ass parents” he claimed “don’t know how to use a f*cking democracy.” That, or YouTube simply didn’t like Hogg bullying himself through the humiliating interview which painted him in a very bad light.

https://www.infowars.com/youtube-bans-david-hogg-for-bullying-himself/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Coventina    73
Posted (edited)

I guess showing the truth about their sainted anti-gun spokesperson is now considered bullying yet this crap was aired on TV so what is exactly the problem here. It was good enough for TV but not for YouTube?!

Edited by Coventina
  • Like 2

BubbitoBurrito    1,188
8 minutes ago, Coventina said:

I guess showing the truth of their sainted anti-gun spokesperson is now considered bullying yet this crap was aired on TV so what is exactly the problem here. It was good enough for TV but not for YouTube?!

I dunno ----

There's nothing proper about propaganda... That much, I think I know

BTW - Welcome :)

• Haha 1

londonorchar    1,092
4 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Here little piggy--- Hogg--- Hogg--- Oink--- Oink

After Drudge Report links to viral Hogg interview, YouTube pulls it down for bullying & harassment. Not long after the Drudge Report linked to a profanity-laced interview by NRA critic David Hogg, in which he insulted “old ass” people, YouTube pulled it down because it violated “bullying and harassment” standards. It seems that YouTube didn’t appreciate Hogg intimidating who he referred to as “old ass parents” he claimed “don’t know how to use a f*cking democracy.” That, or YouTube simply didn’t like Hogg bullying himself through the humiliating interview which painted him in a very bad light.

https://www.infowars.com/youtube-bans-david-hogg-for-bullying-himself/

They don't want any negative exposure for the little spoiled brat!

• Like 1

londonorchar    1,092
1 minute ago, londonorchar said:

They don't want any negative exposure for the little spoiled brat!

We need to keep that video going viral!  It shows the true colors of that Left's main mouthpiece!

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,731

I think they took it down because it made him look bad.  Several commentators brought it up yesterday as revealing what a POS Hogg is.  They're just protecting his image.  I guess Hogg went off script for a bit. 

• Like 2

BubbitoBurrito    1,188
2 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

I think they took it down because it made him look bad.  Several commentators brought it up yesterday as revealing what a POS Hogg is.  They're just protecting his image.  I guess Hogg went off script for a bit. 

But of course ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.