John Prewett

Trumped banged bimbos. Mockingbird Stream Media all over it.

This is just another way the MSM is promoting a left right paradigm.   And on a daily basis they poo-poo conspiracy theories as well.  The Truth must hurt!

So shocking that a wealthy powerful twice divorced NY business magnate would actually have sex with beautiful women.  Next at 11, the sun rises in the East.  Such hard hitting journalism!!!!

49 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

This is just another way the MSM is promoting a left right paradigm.   And on a daily basis they poo-poo conspiracy theories as well.  The Truth must hurt!

I think they're just trying to make Trump look bad especially with women.  It does have some effect as most people would like to think of him as a good guy, faithful to Melania.  These revelations do tarnish his image esp with the religious folks, but he never portrayed himself as a super moral guy and it has nothing to do with how he does business.  It's not like he's doing anything unusual, can you imagine what the rest of Congress, not to mention the news media, is up to.  If they really wanted to hit him, they should see if they can get info on him with Lolita Island.  I think it again goes to show that by those standards, he's actually pretty clean.  Even these whores he was involved with, he treated well - they're just whores so they're looking for more money, of course.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

So shocking that a wealthy powerful twice divorced NY business magnate would actually have sex with beautiful women.  Next at 11, the sun rises in the East.  Such hard hitting journalism!!!!

On the other hand......that may be unusual for a Republican.  No action in the men's room or the boys' locker room.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, John Prewett said:

Trumped banged bimbos. Mockingbird Stream Media all over it.
Obama had sex and cocaine with Larry Sinclair. MSM ignores it. 

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine-ebook/dp/B002PSD322

I didn't know about Sinclair. Pretty interesting stuff.

The interview is long but the goods are delivered in the first quarter.

This is all confusing to me. I thought the left wanted the government to stay out of people’s bedrooms, and I also thought they wanted other people to stop imposing their morality upon them. I also thought they promoted open relationships as being a more pure form of love.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.