Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Young Gun Control 'Mastermind' David Hogg Interview

Cinnamon    28,915

I didn't create this video but thought the interview important as it displays the thoughts, mind and soul of David Hogg. In this recent video the young activist speaks plainly about the morality of gun control, including his superior intellect on how to run a 'democracy' to the generations who came before and the politics behind his actions. One obvious question quickly comes to mind: why is it that the left can't seem to complete a sentence without using cuss words?

This guy....

• Like 1

londonorchar    1,092

Sorry I can't watch this little impetulant child !  His mommy and daddy failed to administer a belt in his young years!  He will be the perfect arrogant, rude, lying Democrat in years to come!

• Like 2

John Galt    2,154

He admits that he is an actor, along with some of the others. Keep that in mind, I had a thread on it.. 

I had a video a while back of a kid in his class saying he was really 25 too. Couldn't verify but...

apache54    6,061
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Mastermind. lmao

LMAOF!!!

Agreed, hard to be a mastermind when your that stupid!!

apache54    6,061
50 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

When hunting is restricted to bow an arrow only, then they'll be getting somewhere. The question is will that happen before everyone is allergic to meat?

bows and arrows killed millions in the old days, so just more propaganda from the scumbag left!! ALL they want is to disarm us, whether it is bows or guns, makes NO difference, as long as we cannot defend our selves from the evil ones!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this