Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Madness, Magic and a Simulated Universe

Might the idea of a simulated universe account for the uptick in Global insanity?

As the madness of this world appears to be increasing rapidly, I’m finding myself at an impasse  trying to understand the why of it all.

Though my sense of this reality has always been one of plasticity, malleability and thus choice, still there seems to be an unrelenting dynamic – an intelligence that is thrusting humanity toward a path destined for doom and destruction.

The question then becomes, “Is there a purpose for the insanity that we are seeing play out right now? And if so, what is it?”

<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2018/03/madness-magic-and-simulated-universe.html

• Like 1

Brawndo

You can figure it out with logic and reason. We have free will here. This place is the result of the sum of all our actions. It can be hell or paradise. I guess the sum tips the scale on the side of hell. Personal responsibility is what we should accept vs outside influences. Not that there isn't any, but in the end we are responsible for our own actions.

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

You can figure it out with logic and reason. We have free will here. This place is the result of the sum of all our actions. It can be hell or paradise. I guess the sum tips the scale on the side of hell. Personal responsibility is what we should accept vs outside influences. Not that there isn't any, but in the end we are responsible for our own actions.

We have a responsibility I think...Not just our own. But to kick-start the engine of change. Then back to our own actions. The scales are tipped too far on the side of evil right now!

Posted (edited)

One thing is for certain - if those in power wanted us all dead we would be by now.

We are guided towards something else and given the accelerating events I am assuming we will find out soon what that is.

Very interesting article btw thanks @Cinnamon

A fitting scenario would be to imagine a grand design – a system to in-effect, kick our collective ass until we finally realize the enormity of who and what we really are. The longer it takes to register this truth, the harder and more frequent the kicks will become. That is – until we change the (software) program.

Edited by Siriusly

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Siriusly said:

One thing is for certain - if those in power wanted us all dead we would be by now.

Suppose we are as hard to kill as coyotes?

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/coyotes/tips/against_killing_coyotes.html

If our predators have decided to try to coexist with us I am perfectly willing to forgive the past and try to get to know them better. 

Edited by lostlogin
forgive, never forget
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

Suppose we are as hard to kill as coyotes?

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/coyotes/tips/against_killing_coyotes.html

If our predators have decided to try to coexist with us I am perfectly willing to forgive the past and try to get to know them better. 

Everybody calls me a flatearther. I am, in a way. More than that, I am a digital reality worlder. Tesla claimed we live in a dielectric ether/aether, similar to what Neo experienced in The Matrix. No telling if "forms" even exist outside the computer program. Or maybe there's no program, just dielectric particles, some of which have intelligence. 

That makes us avatars, another prescient movie, who die and resurrect throughout eternity. Or a state where karma allows us to disassociate our dielectrons and become nothing. Nirvana. 

It often seems to me that we volunteer to participate in this world (see Delores Cannon videos) and test ourselves. Religion comes into play here, which allows all kinds of mindsets. 

Coyotes and diseases and politics are parts of the game/test/training mission/other. How we deal with obstacles makes us prove ourselves as worthy or unworthy. I say, let the wild animals be. Learn how to live in the world without harming it in any way. In this sense, I find Buddhism superior to Christianity. I've known too many Christians who think the world was made for them to eat up. They worry about their immortal souls but would eat the last fish in the sea. They tell me these things. Which I find appalling. Of course I also like coyotes and parasitic wasps. 

Brawndo

God is like an ocean, it's an all encompassing, fully aware system. 
It's aware of itself and thus all that is is something that is alien to any concepts we hold yet it exists and functions.

Souls are permanent, autonomous and self aware containers of this system, through them it experiences
itself in much the same way as souls experience reality through physical entities.

Reincarnation is neither punishment nor a developing process, it's simply a way in which infinite and
immortal beings limit themselves to receive feedback and experiences otherwise completely unavailable
to them in their natural state due to how complete their existence is.

The essence that we call a soul is indestructible, unmovable, does not feel hunger or pain, it is
fully aware and in communication with all that exists should it desire so, it can be, see or do
anything without any effort, thus it is completely unable to experience anything.

In order for something so unmovable to learn it must willingly limit itself via biology and physical
conditions, otherwise what you have is an immortal child who sees reality but does not comprehend it
due to not being influenced by it in any way.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.