2many secrets

NON TRUMP NEWS: Mutiny On Greyhound Bus To Dallas As Driver Was Falling Asleep

Mutiny On Greyhound Bus To Dallas As Driver Was Falling Asleep

cbslocal.com |

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A passenger mutiny onboard a Greyhound bus bound for Dallas forced a driver out from behind the wheel.

Terrified passengers say that driver was falling asleep and it led to a confrontation caught on video.

CBS11 spoke with three passengers who were on the bus that arrived in Dallas seven hours late from Phoenix.

Some said they weren’t so sure they’d make it in one piece about after they caught the driver pinching her cheeks with tweezers just to stay awake.

At this point in the bus trip from Phoenix to Dallas, passengers had had enough.

“We politely asked her four times to pull over,” said Jasmine McLellan, who said she was among as many as 60 people who were on board a Greyhound bus who noticed their driver falling asleep behind the wheel.

“I got to the point where we saw her going like this and just dozing off,” said McLellan.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/03/22/mutiny-greyhound-bus-driver-falling-asleep/

• Like 1

Full Throttle    2,115

I would have done the same thing. Then called the Police, maybe even just call 911 during the ride and report the driver.  taking action to have her pull over probably saved everyone,' life.

44 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I would have done the same thing. Then called the Police, maybe even just call 911 during the ride and report the driver.  taking action to have her pull over probably saved everyone,' life.

Yep, me too. They got the driver to pull over and park.

I thought in a time when folks find they can't do anything about the big stuff, a story about having control of some small stuff might give some insight. If people took control locally, it would grow. A story like this one, crosses all political boundaries too. Everyone on the bus was concerned and after the same end result.. get rid of the driver before we all die. Pretty simple stuff.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.