Mindzen

Some Of The 5D Chess Rationalizations Floating Around Over Trump’s Omnibus

Mindzen    427

1. Its NOT a budget. Therefore, its all “suggestions”. The theory is that Trump is going to hold the money hostage to get his appointees passed and whatever else he wants done. This is just another example of Trump being 10 steps ahead.

2. https://mobile.twitter.com/ElveTwelve/status/977315043648921600/photo/2

There is funding for the safehouses, vehicles for witnesses, secured phones for witnesses which will be used in the Dems tribunals. So basically, the Dems have passed a bill paying for their own demise because Trump is 10 steps ahead.

3. https://mobile.twitter.com/2runtherace/status/977279050321485829/photo/1

There are wording that prohibits any of this bill’s funding to be used to deny an inspector general timely access to record, documents, or other material. This will be used to gather evidence of the swamps crimes, so Trump is 10 steps ahead.

4. The reason Trump repeatedly said in his remarks that the bill is so long that no one had time to read it is because he wants all of you patriots to read it and become informed about how horrible the bill is that he signed. Somehow, this is another example of Trump outsmarting everyone.

5. The reason so much money was spent on the military is because, technically, the Army Corps of Engineers is part of the military and is responsible for infrastructure and engineering projects, such as a wall. So, Trump is 10 steps ahead because he is funding his wall that the ACE is going to build (disregard all the bidding processes from independent contractors. The Mendella effect will erase that from your memory)

If anyone has read other ones, please list them. 

• Like 3

WalterWhite   
WalterWhite

By the way, it's 1.3 trillionD chess.

Blipkints    411

#4 if right is the way to go about it, that's what a President of the Republic should say. "I'm not signing off on anything until the People understand."

• Like 2

Deepdown    37

This is all grand delusions from that other forum. They are in panic mode. Grasping at straws. Both sides are playing ya'll. Nobody is looking out for us. NOBODY.

• Like 2

Ukshep    25,442
7 minutes ago, Deepdown said:

This is all grand delusions from that other forum. They are in panic mode. Grasping at straws. Both sides are playing ya'll. Nobody is looking out for us. NOBODY.

Oh this I know :) We can only look out for ourselves. And each other. To expect it with politicians.... not going to happen... we need someone to protect the people... And we don't have it. We need it.

And sadly most of the patriots are now the new hitler youth indoctrinated... believing anything the master says.

I do not see good paths ahead for any of us!

octopus prime    1,501
8 hours ago, Mindzen said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElveTwelve/status/977315043648921600/photo/2

There is funding for the safehouses, vehicles for witnesses, secured phones for witnesses which will be used in the Dems tribunals. So basically, the Dems have passed a bill paying for their own demise because Trump is 10 steps ahead.

My favorite. One I can really rally behind. I think of politicians as professional wrestlers...to really be successful, you need good guys and heels, good guys vs bad guys. At the end of the day, wrestlers are paid by the same source and go partying with each other...They're on the same team, their success is built on the WWE's success...Vince McMahon is the top secret Trump advisor:                                                                                                                                    

sybdragon    1,805
5 hours ago, Deepdown said:

I do not and did not expect anyone up there to look out for us. That would be believing in a mirage in the middle of the desert. I would die before I found it and it would be staring at me from a distance. Teasing me, calling me to come, come, drink of my sparkling waters. You can see how beautiful I am. Come. Come to me my pretty.... We will rest in the shade of my trees and drink deeply of the water you are thirsting for... 

But it's a mirage. All a mirage. They are going to throw us bones. I expect nothing else. Trump is giving me lots more bones than anyone of the others would have done. I gave up voting when Obama took office. I haven't voted since. I will vote in the next election. Don't know why because I know they are 's'elected but hey, maybe it will take out McConnell. Need to see who is running against him although I really want him out. 

I am freely choosing to stand with Trump. I am holding my nose on some things. I am not being sold a bill of goods. I know what I am looking at. I also know that whatever he does that I will like a whole lot, if he manages to do any of them, will take a long time. People do not remember how things used to take a long time to get done. That hasn't changed. 

What has changed is that people's minds have gotten rewired by computers and smart phones. The younger set also did not learn cursive writing, which has been show to wire your brain in certain ways that it would not be wired if you do not learn how to write in cursive. So the younger set is wired completely different than the older set of people. This is creating some confusion among the age groups that do not understand the other age group from theirs. Now these computers and smart phones have rewired people's brains to expect a shorter result to happen in a 'timely' manner. It's making our attention span shorter and shorter and also we are expecting things instantly. Just like these devices usually deliver immediate info. Now whether that info is correct or not is moot. People do not seem to care and they don't usually check it out. They tend to go on blind trust. Anyone can put out anything and some one out there will believe it. They are lazy? Don't want to check it out to see if true? Just go off half cocked, like those gun control nuts are doing? 

As I am not up there and involved in the day to day operations and discussions that go on up there. And some of it top secret that is important to know if you are going to make a rational, thought out decision on something.... 

People just do not seem to think anymore. They don't seem to have any time to think and they don't put down those dang smart phones enough to think. If you are sitting in a chair where your actions involve millions of people, you do not want to do stuff unless you have all the data you can gather about it. Maybe it's just me? 

I see Trump as a business man. I see Trump as someone that knows contracts and the law. I see the man as someone they put up there because he is known around the world as a businessman. I see him fighting because he has hob-knobbed with these people and knows what they are like. He admitted he bribed some of them, even called out, I think, Paul Rubio or was it Rand Paul? I forget, it was during one of the Republican debates. He knows what he is dealing with. I am sure there is a plan. This has to happen. This is not unplanned. The world is going to withdraw into it's own countries. They are going to follow the USA's lead in this. And this is a good thing with the plan that they have. A UBI (universal basic income). This world is going to change into one of the sci fi movies I watch. I can see it unfolding in from of me. I've read enough sci fi to imagine how we can get to that state/storyline. I see some strange things in the last few years really. It's all coming together and Trump is part of this plan. 

But I like where we are going. So I am going along with it. I didn't like where others took us. And I can see why they did that. The populace is reverting back to nationalism just like what is needed. The immigrants have to go in the next 10 years or so. I think they will enact a UBI sometimes in the next 10-20 years at most, if that long. Reagan was a proponent of a UBI and tried to get one for the USA back in the late 1960's. Trump is a big fan of Reagan's. I haven't heard any thoughts on a UBI from Trump yet. But Hawaii has one, by law. And Alaska also has one, just in a different form/payment method. So.... where does it go from here? A UBI would get rid of all the other social programs, like food stamps and sec. 8, etc. People need to go back to their countries to be counted and such. This will take some time I would think. The world is mixed up right now. The people have been primed with so many illegals or immigrants that the immigrants are a problem to the society that the general populace is now in agreement to expel them. Social programing at it's finest. Chaos, solution. Win-win to make the plan work. It's a generational plan and will take centuries to complete. This is well known isn't it? The plan is still ongoing. Nothing's changed. People just didn't expect this stuff because people like slow change and life has been changing at a rapid rate the last few decades. It will need to slow down. Once the robotics and automation and UBI is in place.... Things will slow back down some I think. But we are on a wild ride until it all shakes out. Enjoy the show and the ride. It's going to be fun going down with the wind in your face but the slow grind back up is going to be a clunk, clunk, clunk affair. Rollercoaster ride anyone? I love those things.  :popcorneat:

If you want to worry about anything, you want to worry about the surveillance state. They have thought crime coming. That is going to be scary. How are these immature little brats with their anger issues going to survive that? We just think that there are a lot of people on psycho meds. Wait until they start to use that crime thought stuff on ya. Those little brats walking around protesting are going to be in a big kettle of fish just waiting to be ate for dinner. Has anyone looked at how they (the cops) have this dance where they can block them in and funnel them out and arrest everyone in the area? Interesting dance.... It's even called 'kettling'. Kettling the fish to be eaten are they?  :gsbrnint:  Video at link. 

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/as-arrests-are-made-protesters-question-the-tactics-used-by/article_e58481b7-f7c2-541e-91d2-31a6379f272c.html

GTBighair    208
6 hours ago, Deepdown said:

well thanks for YOUR input eeyore...:naughty:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.