bgmnyfrank

Trump lied to our faces

Cinnamon    28,888
11 minutes ago, bgmnyfrank said:

Trump signed the wealth redistribution, abortion clinics, fix nics and foreign doxxing bill today even though they had the votes to override his veto.

I'm confused. 

Even though they had the votes to override his veto?  I don't think they did have the votes to override his veto. 

I knew from day 1 Trump could not do half of what he said he would do for fixing America cause of the Dems, Republicans and media would fight it all the way but at least he is trying, trying harder than any other President since Ronald Reagan..

I will still vote for him in 2020..

He is all we got that's on our side..

• Like 1

bgmnyfrank    39
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm confused. 

Even though they had the votes to override his veto?  I don't think they did have the votes to override his veto. 

That's just one of the excuses being given ma'am. Many people know the military spending was done in February... it's how some are reconciling being lied to.

• Like 1

BadBrad    202

There are a lot of butt hurt people on the boards who need to watch the old Black & White movie, "High Noon."  One man can't do jack even with the best of intentions. Media: 9 out of 10 stories are negative. Democrats: lock step going to
fight anything  and everything to get back in power. Repulicans: a boatload of them are country club or neo-cons. They are the ones who helped finance much of the opposition research on Trump AFTER became the Republican nominee. The public: too many gubermint employees (public school teachers are in that boat), too many on gubermint hand outs, too many illegals
getting the satin pillow treatment.
     Welcome to a 4th turning. A little over 1/2 way through it.

• Like 1

Mindzen    422
6 minutes ago, BadBrad said:

There are a lot of butt hurt people on the boards who need to watch the old Black & White movie, "High Noon."  One man can't do jack even with the best of intentions. Media: 9 out of 10 stories are negative. Democrats: lock step going to
fight anything  and everything to get back in power. Repulicans: a boatload of them are country club or neo-cons. They are the ones who helped finance much of the opposition research on Trump AFTER became the Republican nominee. The public: too many gubermint employees (public school teachers are in that boat), too many on gubermint hand outs, too many illegals
getting the satin pillow treatment.
     Welcome to a 4th turning. A little over 1/2 way through it.

Wrong.

one man can do jack,

one man can choose NOT to sign this bill.

• Like 2

BadBrad    202
8 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Wrong.

one man can do jack,

one man can choose NOT to sign this bill.

Trump never had a lot of political capital. He has to be careful how he spends it. The Repubs are terrified of a government shut down. That is why I would have gone to Vegas and bet Congress would have overridden his veto anyway. And even if they could not, the Dems would love, with their media lap dogs, to have a gubermint shut down. My wager is Trump's Generals told him to sign it for the sake of the military and fight this thing again in 6 months.

Cinnamon    28,888
25 minutes ago, bgmnyfrank said:

That's just one of the excuses being given ma'am. Many people know the military spending was done in February... it's how some are reconciling being lied to.

So, the excuse given today was a lie, he didn't have to sign it for the military budget to get through, it was already there and had been negotiated and agreed to when the threat of government shut downs were looming. 

apache54    6,036

wake up people!!

Webster's defines politicians as LIARS!! nothing to see here, just move on!! LOL!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cinnamon    28,888
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

wake up people!!

Webster's defines politicians as LIARS!! nothing to see here, just move on!! LOL!!

I'm just trying to figure out how they manage to twist so much and get away with all they do. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.