Sign in to follow this  
octopus prime

Can't say Trump Didn't Warn You

31 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

The context of that was supposed to be regarding Muslims... but maybe it was about him.

• Like 3

Just now, Cinnamon said:

The context of that was supposed to be regarding Muslims... but maybe it was about him.

Maybe so...but I said at the time, and I stand by it, that it's doublespeak...

• Like 2

WalterWhite

He did say he was both a nationalist and a globalist. He did say "lock her up" and "they're good people". He did say "America first!" but is an Israel firster. He did say " drain the swamp" but fills his staff with swampsters.

But Q, right?

It's just 1.3 trillionD chess.

7 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

He did say he was both a nationalist and a globalist. He did say "lock her up" and "they're good people". He did say "America first!" but is an Israel firster. He did say " drain the swamp" but fills his staff with swampsters.

But Q, right?

The chess number keeps getting bigger:gsbrnint:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

But Q, right?

I'm still trying to figure out exactly WHO it is that started that chess bs. It sure offered cover for all the bad things that keep happening and to keep people hopeful. 

Oh, you're not smart enough to know what he's doing, he's 10 steps ahead of everyone else. It kept people from jumping ship with what they saw with their own eyes by making them doubt their own common sense and intelligence. Good job gatekeepers! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

But Q, right?

Not just Q, plenty of other evidence too. Like Korea. 

Syria's going to be an interesting tell. US special forces have supplied chemical weapons to the "democratic" opposition forces (i.e. the terrorists) in obvious preparation for a false flag then a US boots on the ground invasion.

Russia in response has been building up its forces and its bought in a battlefield comms system designed to saturate the airwaves making it impossible for US weapons systems to properly function. It's also told Dunsford if a FF happens, Russia will immediately respond against US air and naval assets. All of this in the context of the Skripal provocation from the UK.

This of course gives Trump the excuse he needs to explain to the zionist filth at Genie Energy why their precious Syrian balkanisation objective using the blood and treasure of the stupid animals (as Kissinger called them) from the US military, has to be, regrettably, once again placed on hold. 

Question is: will he.

As I said, it's going to be an interesting tell.  

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm still trying to figure out exactly WHO it is that started that chess bs. It sure offered cover for all the bad things that keep happening and to keep people hopeful. 

Oh, you're not smart enough to know what he's doing, he's 10 steps ahead of everyone else. It kept people from jumping ship with what they saw with their own eyes by making them doubt their own common sense and intelligence. Good job gatekeepers! 

It was first attributed back in the Obama years in reference to Putin. Putin played chess while Obama played checkers.

Wierd how it became an internet meme for Trump too, considering all the allegations of Russian interference.

wierd = not wierd

If you need any evidence that the Russians were actively trying to influence the election, this chess meme shit is exhibit #1. This, by no means, invalidates Trump’s election victory to me. I think he just happened to benefit from it without any collusion involved.

Edited by Mindzen
  • Like 1

WalterWhite

They had no choice but to elect trump. HHillary's alcoholism had gotten out of control,  to the point they had to use doubles. She became and still is, a liability,  but they've got their man in now, to soft spill the agenda to the hopeful sheep. Really not much difference from what she wanted and what we are slowly getting now. 

I can't add anything to this thread because you all are right .

I'm as happy as pink on a little girl because I have like minded people here at COP .

I just hope that we can keep this site up and running with out any Government intrusion ..

Things are changing and at a fast pace . New laws are being passed most everyday .

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CSB said:

I can't add anything to this thread because you all are right .

I'm as happy as pink on a little girl because I have like minded people here at COP .

I just hope that we can keep this site up and running with out any Government intrusion ..

Things are changing and at a fast pace . New laws are being passed most everyday .

We will fight them to the bitter end. 

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this