londonorchar

The Republicans have Betrayed the American Public

Among the 2200 pages of the spending bill, here are but a couple of ANTI SECOND AMENDMENT spending/measures;

$50 million dollars into strict anti-gun organizations, namely the STOP School Violence Act, designed by the Sandy Hook Promise, which advocates extreme gun control.

The bill forbids the use of federal money for arming and training school staff. That’s right – our tax dollars will be put to work against us. And representatives that are supposed to be pro-gun are allowing it to happen.

Re-institutes and reauthorizes the 2007 National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Improvement Amendments Act. This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun, (i.e., Social Security Admin, VA, etc.)

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/the-republicans-are-gutting-the-second-amendment/

6 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun, (i.e., Social Security Admin, VA, etc.)

So we've got traitors on the left of us and traitors on the right! 

• Like 1

Trump hitched his wagon to a corrupt political party ... he gets whatever comes his way. I had no problem with him running as a Republican .. but once he won ... he should of told the Republican Party to f**k off and immediately started a new Party, The Independence Party, and most if not all of his supporters would of jumped ship. Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

Just like the 8 years before him. And the 8 years before that one and on and on and on. 

We are being destroyed from within, no one can do what they have done if they are on the outside. 

Where's the freedom? They ALL work day and night and now even on weekends to control us, because when all is said and done, all they do is give themselves more control over the people. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Trump hitched his wagon to a corrupt political party ... he gets whatever comes his way. I had no problem with him running as a Republican .. but once he won ... he should of told the Republican Party to f**k off and immediately started a new Party, The Independence Party, and most if not all of his supporters would of jumped ship. Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

Indeed! 

The country would have a completely different mindset had he followed your simple narrative

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

I warned everyone that Trump is a Zionist . Their western agenda is to disarm everyone but them selves .

You were not alone...but wth do I know? 3 meetings with Kissinger....

16 minutes ago, CSB said:

I warned everyone that Trump is a Zionist . Their western agenda is to disarm everyone but them selves .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CSB said:

For flippin’ #%$& sake...I have no idea what that has to do with Trump...he didn’t write bill...that part is on the swamp...him signing this turd is on him tho...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

For flippin’ #%$& sake...I have no idea what that has to do with Trump...he didn’t write bill...that part is on the swamp...him signing this turd is on him tho...

You don't? Really? 

He could have stopped this. He didn't stop it. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.