Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
londonorchar

The Republicans have Betrayed the American Public

Recommended Posts

Among the 2200 pages of the spending bill, here are but a couple of ANTI SECOND AMENDMENT spending/measures;

$50 million dollars into strict anti-gun organizations, namely the STOP School Violence Act, designed by the Sandy Hook Promise, which advocates extreme gun control.

The bill forbids the use of federal money for arming and training school staff. That’s right – our tax dollars will be put to work against us. And representatives that are supposed to be pro-gun are allowing it to happen.

Re-institutes and reauthorizes the 2007 National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Improvement Amendments Act. This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun, (i.e., Social Security Admin, VA, etc.)

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/the-republicans-are-gutting-the-second-amendment/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

This act allowed government agencies, not just the courts, to determine if someone is mentally incompetent to buy or possess a gun, (i.e., Social Security Admin, VA, etc.)

So we've got traitors on the left of us and traitors on the right! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump hitched his wagon to a corrupt political party ... he gets whatever comes his way. I had no problem with him running as a Republican .. but once he won ... he should of told the Republican Party to f**k off and immediately started a new Party, The Independence Party, and most if not all of his supporters would of jumped ship. Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

 

Just like the 8 years before him. And the 8 years before that one and on and on and on. 

We are being destroyed from within, no one can do what they have done if they are on the outside. 

Where's the freedom? They ALL work day and night and now even on weekends to control us, because when all is said and done, all they do is give themselves more control over the people. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mindzen said:

Trump hitched his wagon to a corrupt political party ... he gets whatever comes his way. I had no problem with him running as a Republican .. but once he won ... he should of told the Republican Party to f**k off and immediately started a new Party, The Independence Party, and most if not all of his supporters would of jumped ship. Instead, Trump embraces the Republican Party, hired their cronies, and are continually getting f**ked over by their leaders in Congress.

 

Indeed! 

The country would have a completely different mindset had he followed your simple narrative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CSB said:

I warned everyone that Trump is a Zionist . Their western agenda is to disarm everyone but them selves .

 

You were not alone...but wth do I know? 3 meetings with Kissinger....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CSB said:

I warned everyone that Trump is a Zionist . Their western agenda is to disarm everyone but them selves .

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CSB said:

I warned everyone that Trump is a Zionist . Their western agenda is to disarm everyone but them selves .

 

For flippin’ #%$& sake...I have no idea what that has to do with Trump...he didn’t write bill...that part is on the swamp...him signing this turd is on him tho...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

For flippin’ #%$& sake...I have no idea what that has to do with Trump...he didn’t write bill...that part is on the swamp...him signing this turd is on him tho...

You don't? Really? 

He could have stopped this. He didn't stop it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×