COBO Member

New Firearms Video Website

9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

A buddy sent this link to me last night. I went ahead and registered to look around. It's got a ways to go but includes a forum, blogs, etc. A good sign is that Hickok45 is using it. I'll bet he's not long for YT anyway, since he insists on giving shout outs to Bud's.

https://www.full30.com

I am glad to see that Hickok45 is using it.  It seems everybody has seen his videos at some time or another.  The site looks good.   SCREW YT!

41 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

A buddy sent this link to me last night. I went ahead and registered to look around. It's got a ways to go but includes a forum, blogs, etc. A good sign is that Hickok45 is using it. I'll bet he's not long for YT anyway, since he insists on giving shout outs to Bud's.

https://www.full30.com

Excellent!  Thank you for posting this link.

27 minutes ago, God Man said:

I am glad to see that Hickok45 is using it.  It seems everybody has seen his videos at some time or another.  The site looks good.   SCREW YT!

For straight talk gun reviews, it's hard to beat him. And Sootch00 is right there with him for credibility but I haven 't seen him at this website yet. Sootch almost has me convinced that I want one of those surplus Star BM's to play with.

Thank you for sharing this COBO. I use YouTube to learn stuff sometimes. But that count dankula has me mad at them, but more at Brit courts. Some shows I watch for fun like wranglerstar they have mentioned PC shenanigans. 

23 minutes ago, Danno512 said:

Thank you for sharing this COBO. I use YouTube to learn stuff sometimes. But that count dankula has me mad at them, but more at Brit courts. Some shows I watch for fun like wranglerstar they have mentioned PC shenanigans. 

YT isn't going away and I've learned a few things through them myself. But this latest anti-gun push has everyone from retailers, bankers, and video platforms making emotional, knee-jerk business decisions. This start-up platform gives the pro-gun side a little hope.

Very few can name the school guard that shut down the Maryland shooter. But it's splashed all over the MSM that his primary target (ex-GF) is getting pulled from life support.

• Like 1

Some person is paying a bunch of money to keep this narrative going and going non stop. I wish I had some mad cyber accounting skills to follow the dollars. I don't think this one is Soros. Someone is encouraging Cloony or something dunno, the whole Florida thing just seems off, rehearsed, scripted.  

I checked out this site and yes it looks promising . How ever I did find a chat room on the site where everyone is wanting a way to up load their videos .

I am just as pissed off about censorship as anyone . 

I see some big changes coming to the internet and vary soon . Most of these sites will be held accountable for the content people post on them . It is all ready happening .

1 hour ago, CSB said:

I checked out this site and yes it looks promising . How ever I did find a chat room on the site where everyone is wanting a way to up load their videos .

I am just as pissed .off about censorship as anyone . 

I see some big changes coming to the internet and vary soon . Most of these sites will be held accountable for the content people post on them . It is all ready happening .

You can bet there's a ton of people keeping an eye on this site. Folks on both sides of the argument. I haven't looked into who's behind it yet and there's no "About" listed in the index.

Click on the index icon up in the corner, then "Channels". Everyone's listed in alpha order. Scroll all the way through, A lot of familiar names!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danno512 said:

Some person is paying a bunch of money to keep this narrative going and going non stop. I wish I had some mad cyber accounting skills to follow the dollars. I don't think this one is Soros. Someone is encouraging Cloony or something dunno, the whole Florida thing just seems off, rehearsed, scripted.  

It might not be Soros directly. But his minions have got the kids on a tear, so it's not near as expensive. Soccer-moms are lost already. Today, it's little Sandy & Stanley Soccer-kids.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.