Ukshep

Dem Lawmaker Threatens Zuckerberg With Subpoena If He Refuses To Testify

Ukshep    25,442

Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut said Friday that Congress will subpoena Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg if he won’t answer questions about his company’s handling of private information.

“My message to Mark Zuckerberg is: You are the right person. There is nobody better than you, in fact you have an obligation to testify,” the Connecticut senator told Axios. Democrats howled after reports showed Facebook exercised lax protection of user data during the 2016 presidential election.

Zuckerberg, for his part, told CNN Thursday that he would testify, provided he is the person with “the most knowledge” about what happened with Cambridge Analytica, a group that allegedly used Facebook to collect users’ personal data.

Zuckerberg also suggested Thursday that Facebook already solved a lot of the complaints associated with Cambridge Analytica but promised to do more to assuage deep-seated skepticism of the social media platforms effects and operations.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/dem-lawmaker-zuckerberg-subpoena/

Best start talking zuckerbug :D And no that's not a typo!

Ukshep    25,442
Just now, Full Throttle said:

I hope, in the end of all this, the social platform is exposed for what it is and then implodes upon itself.     

:clap1:  Yes Please!

• Like 1

TheToolman    1,595

This will be awesome.  My bet is he will piss his pants in the first 30 minutes.  He's a total introvert and scared of group settings.

• Like 1

Full Throttle    2,098
7 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Did you catch the fact that Zuckerface sold his shares in the company at a very suspicious time?

They put Martha Stewart in prison for shit like that.  

• Like 1

Dan Lannon    833
24 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

This will be awesome.  My bet is he will piss his pants in the first 30 minutes.  He's a total introvert and scared of group settings.

This soyboy is a complete cut-out fake and he knows it.  I doubt he even knows how to program an If/Else statement or how many bits are in a byte.

• Like 2

Cinnamon    28,915

Doesn't everyone just ignore Congress anyway, when they don't want to answer a subpoena? Or he can sit there and plead the 5th.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.