Kadosh

Breaking | Now Despite Veto Threat Trump Signs Spending Bill Anyway (merged) pg5

Kadosh    800

Seems your President isn't satisfied with the omnibus bill

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...66887493799936

"I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded."

• Haha 3

Kadosh    800
9 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Veto because no option for illegal immigrants?   What?

I think he's tweakin' the noses of the Dems who said that they would REJECT ANY SPENDING BILL that didn't include DACA provisions (amnesty)

• Like 2

YaKnow2.0    954
2 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I think he's tweakin' the noses of the Dems who said that they would REJECT ANY SPENDING BILL that didn't include DACA provisions (amnesty)

i dont care what anyone says...he is the greatest troll of all time!!KEEP IT UP PRESIDENT!!If he does veto it(IF)I wonder what Trump haters will say

Pintaday    84

I agree Trump knows exactly how to mess with the dumb Demo's. It is like what he did to the media by tweeting critically about Sessions and Horowitz. The jackass media were falling over themselves supporting the two. Then when Sessions fired McCabe they looked like fools because they tried to make him look bad after several weeks of building him up. Same will happen when the IG releases his report.

Everything Trump does is with an end game in mind.

• Like 3

HomelessPatriot   
HomelessPatriot

Jordan and Tunisia will be disappointed they were each getting a free wall thanks to congress.

nemo    161

800k plus votes to swing to republican candidates. More if they each vote 2 or 3 times and their illegal family members abandon the democrats.  Win Win!

YaKnow2.0    954
2 minutes ago, nemo said:

800k plus votes to swing to republican candidates. More if they each vote 2 or 3 times and their illegal family members abandon the democrats.  Win Win!

800k more like 3 to 4 MILLION!!

• Like 4

archangel    228
Posted (edited)

If your enemies have hopelessly cornered you and you are surrounded, there is one classical maneuver that is sure to change the dynamic--flanking.

What does this mean practically in terms of Trump's situation?

• Veto the budget
  • Fire Robert Mueller
  • Fire Robert Rosenstein
  • Fire Jeff Sessions
  • Begin deporting en masse
  • Directly confront media lies

It means stop letting your enemies threaten you and ride out and meet them head on. And if it causes a constitutional crisis and they try to impeach him, then it at least will be no worse than it is now. But stop letting your enemies corner you. Flank, turn them around, and corner them.

And if they try to impeach him, then force the realization that we are already in a coup and constitutional crisis of a small elite inner cabal working to overthrow the duly elected president. But force that conversation and show that reality. And if it means war, then it means war. In times of absolute corruption at the highest levels, there is no other option. And if the republic is lost, then show it to be lost.

If you are at a point in society where justice cannot go foward and you are ruled by lies, then your society is lost anyway. So you really cannot lose any more by fighting head on.

There come times in history when a line has to be drawn in the sand so that people may choose one side or the other. Never miss an opportunity to force your enemies to show themselves. Because exposure is half the battle.

kzvAAAHVFBI

Edited by archangel
  • Like 4

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.