Johnny Appleseed

Senior Executive Service (SES) Paymasters Discovered

Newly discovered (and cleverly hidden) Federal Register reports identify 500 unelected DOJ lawyers who control the pay for all 10,000 Senior Executive Service executives (some 7-8,000 of whom were appointed by Obama).

It seems Trump can't fire SES, because of an onerous process including review boards and appeals and such, but these folks claim he can reduce their annual salaries to $1.00  easily. How many lawyers and grossly overpaid executives would stay on, risking more exposure, for $1.00 a year? 

I can't wait to hear about this, along with an explanation of what the SES is, given by Joe diGenova on mainstream media! He explains such things accurately and clearly, leaving little or no room for misunderstanding.

This guy, not quite so much, but his group made the discovery and will be making more and this is an initial announcement, so really not bad at all.

https://aim4truth.org/2018/03/22/doj-ses-500-discovered-the-paymasters-of-the-deep-state/ 

• Like 1

Senior Executive Service The REAL shadow government.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DrainTheSwamp/comments/84mlg2/senior_executive_service_the_real_shadow/

Article on how they operate and it list the names of the people in the SES. They are spread throughout the country. Justice departments, FBI etc.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/10/03/2016-23780/membership-of-the-senior-executive-service-standing-performance-review-boards

Obama's ARMY FOUND 
8,175 managers in 75 federal agencies 
The Senior Executive Service (SES) in 2016 had 8,156 members who were appointees. 
Obama appointed over 7,000 of them to these key positions. Most of these appointees do not arise from inside the respective agencies through a merit system and often are not qualified.

It is little known that there are many more SES appointees than any other type of political appointment. The “key bosses” in the federal government’s SES program are not only unqualified cronies, but they are also paid more than the highest government rate of G-15. They can even get bonuses, and each agency can set the salary of each SES member, which has no top range.

https://aim4truth.org/2018/01/03/deep-state-shadow-government-revealed-senior-executive-service/

comments:

Was this agency created by EO or Congress? If EO just rescind EO & case closed.

Put in 79 by jimmy carter. It was CIVIL SERVICE REFORM ACT

So congress did it? Doesn't seem likely that it could of been filled with so many Obama appointees unless he got lucky and had so many people come due to retire about the same time, and that sure doesn't seem likely either. Unless the statute allows the executive to expand it. What I'm curious to know is if Trump can EO it out of existence.

The point I was trying to make or ask is was it an Executive Order by Reagan as you said. Then Trump can rescind it. If it was a statute or act of Congress it would be harder to do. Someone wrote that Trump could not fire them which made me think it was a law written by Congress. He may be able to defund them if Congress gave the executive branch control of it. Maybe I should search engine it.

People who want to learn more about this should watch George Webb--he's been talking about the SES recently. I know just mentioning Webb's name often triggers a barrage of downvotes in other subs, but he's been on point many times over.

From my experience working in the government, SES are kinda like the generals. They are higher than a GS-15, so they would be like an O-6.
There are not many of them around comparatively. You normally have to work your way thru the ranks, so a select few go from GS-15 to SES. It's a big deal in the civil service world.

I would add that you have to write some essays and go through a paneled interview to go from GS-14/15 to be an SES. Of course, if it is open to the public, all you need is a PhD and "experience," I doesn't even need to be experience with the agency. I actually don't see why they would ever higher directly to SES, since they are supposed to be managing large groups within a governmental organization. You would think that someone who worked their way up to a 14/15 would be a far more viable candidate for the job. I mean, you need a PhD or demonstrative expertise to just get a GS-11 position. Then again, I have met 14/15s that are as dumb as door knobs.

Our number one problem is 'administrative law'. i.e. decision making https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administrative_law

Administrative law is the body of law that governs the activities of administrative agencies of government. Government agency action can include rule making, adjudication, or the enforcement of a specific regulatory agenda. Administrative law is considered a branch of public law. As a body of law, administrative law deals with the decision-making of the administrative units of government (for example, tribunals, boards or commissions) that are part of a national regulatory scheme in such areas as police law, international trade, manufacturing, the environment, taxation, broadcasting, immigration and transport.

Posted (edited)

Notice of Department of Justice's standing members of the Senior Executive Service Performance Review Boards.

SUMMARY: Pursuant to the requirements of 5 U.S.C. 4314(c)(4), the Department of Justice announces the membership of its 2016 Senior Executive Service (SES) Standing Performance Review Boards (PRBs). The purpose of a PRB is to provide fair and impartial review of SES performance appraisals, bonus recommendations and pay adjustments. The PRBs will make recommendations regarding the final performance ratings to be assigned, SES bonuses and/or pay adjustments to be awarded.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/10/03/2016-23780/membership-of-the-senior-executive-service-standing-performance-review-boards

Long list of about 536 names, positions ...

Edited by Johnny Appleseed
re-counted the names
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.