Ukshep

China Responds to Trump's Tariffs with Proposed List of 128 US Products to Target

The world's second-largest economy has responded to President Donald Trump's controversial trade tariffs.

China's commerce ministry on Friday proposed a list of 128 U.S. products as potential retaliation targets, according to a statement on its website. The U.S. goods, which had an import value of $3 billion in 2017, include pork, wine, fruit and steel.

A 25 percent tariff could be imposed on pork imports while dried and fresh fruit imports could see a 15 percent duty, the statement said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/22/china-responds-to-trump-tariffs-with-proposed-list-of-us-products-to-target.html

China is within it's right I guess!

• Like 1

Just now, Danno512 said:

Can we get a smelter going yet? All our ammo coming from overseas has had me on edge. 

I wonder how many switches china has in US products.. What would work on D-DAY anyway...

• Like 1

Even our military uniforms are made there. I don't think textiles have a hidden murder switch, but not being able to make our own bandages, cause some boomer wanted to improve stock prices...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danno512 said:

Even our military uniforms are made there. I don't think textiles have a hidden murder switch, but not being able to make our own bandages, cause some boomer wanted to improve stock prices...

Yeah you can't really do much there :D

But China already has tariffs on our steel and other goods. Their just adding more to what's already there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danno512 said:

Can we get a smelter going yet? All our ammo coming from overseas has had me on edge. 

You and me both. Are you telling me that in the entire FUSA there is not one smelter left in operation? If so, I would like to know who killed them off and what their "good reason" was.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.