Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

A Decent Summary of the World's Current Chaos

18 posts in this topic

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-02/fall-america-signals-rise-new-world-order

This is not to say that the ultimate endgame of the new world order will result in victory. But the cold, hard, concrete evidence shows that internationalists do have a plan; they are implementing that plan systematically; and all major governments around the world are participating in that plan. This plan involves the inevitable collapse and reformation of America into a Third World enclave, a goal that is nearly complete, as I will outline in my next article.

As the U.S. destabilizes, we are not escaping the clutches of the Federal Reserve system, only trading out one totalitarian management model for another. It is absolutely vital that the liberty movement in particular finally and fully embrace this reality. If we do not, then there will truly be no obstacle to such a plan’s success and no end to the tyrannies of the old world or the new world.

Once again we see that all major national leaders are in on the scam, and that Russia's actions, while appearing beneficial and sane, are part of it. The fall of what we think are TPTB is only the fall of their old mask, replaced by a new one. The NWO is a world much like Orwell's 1984, with only "party members", "proles", and the ruling class. Of course, we must defend ourselves and fight against those who attack us. But we must also realize that this is exactly the plan, that we will expend our energy and ammo on the wave of "refugees", only to have the police state mop up the exhausted survivors. Some hope and expect an organized and well-equipped resistance, but TPTB already know who they are and what they have. We might hope for human frailty to cause TPTB to defeat themselves, but this is no mere human battle; it is spiritual and ancient. Only spiritual weapons can win this war.

Then we are likely to lose *This* battle, as I'd say the majority of Americans are completely defenseless. :JSfrXsb:

2 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Then we are likely to lose *This* battle, as I'd say the majority of Americans are completely defenseless. :JSfrXsb:

Sad but true. However, when things actually get to where the average person can no longer get food or water, I think some of them might surprise us.

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

This sounded somewhat disturbing (timeline):

http://allnewspipeline.com/Pivot_Ahead_Of_The_Coming_Storm.php

Good article, thanks. Esp. this part: "With the Dodd-Frank bill allowing Cypress-style 'bail ins' in America for collapsing banks and many banks teetering on the brink of disaster, we see this move was made on Monday, the same day the RMB was including in the IMF's SDR."

I know one thing...if this keeps up, I won't have to catch the Bubonic Plague on some cruise ship to go see some poor country I'll be living in one!

7 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I know one thing...if this keeps up, I won't have to catch the Bubonic Plague on some cruise ship to go see some poor country I'll be living in one!

Yep. We're well on our way. But they won't allow people to just go off grid, they want us dependent.

Just now, Challenger said:

Yep. We're well on our way. But they won't allow people to just go off grid, they want us dependent.

The government is the biggest welfare program for the elites.  They can't play fair when they are being illegal and dishonest. 

Just now, counterintelligence said:

The government is the biggest welfare program for the elites.  They can't play fair when they are being illegal and dishonest. 

And when nobody has a job anymore, nobody will pay taxes, and the elitist gravy train ends. So then they enslave everyone, just like the ancient empires.

3 minutes ago, Challenger said:

And when nobody has a job anymore, nobody will pay taxes, and the elitist gravy train ends. So then they enslave everyone, just like the ancient empires.

Well, I better go looking for my shovel,  I heard I'm going to need it soon. 

Thinking on this, it's sort of like a hostage situation. It only takes one that knows what they are doing to help the rest. Not as overwhelming as it seems?

:smile: