Oregonian

Ouija Board Experiment

Oregonian    841

Hi everyone and welcome to the thread.

The topic of Ouija boards has come up recently on our forums with some people stating that they can be gateways to demons. Others stating that they are mere "hocus pocus" gimmicks.

I have decided to do a 1 week experiment for the sake of both parties.

This will be done daily at various times to see if there is any activity due to the time of the day.

The person that I'm doing this with is someone is trust with my life and we have both agreed for the sake of the experiment not to fool around in any way shape or form.

We will be documenting every aspect of our lives from the minute to the conclusion of the experiment.

We will remain vigilant and extra observant keeping an eye on family, friends, finances, careers and the list goes on.

Most importantly we will be extra vigilant to keep an eye and ear out for anomalies. 

Voices, sounds, scratches, bangs, breathing or anything kind or sinister.

This experiment is being conducted by adults who will treat tgis matter with the utmost sensitivity and respect.

***One thing that I do ask is that noone, under any circumstances, come in here to troll or attack those who are conducting the experiment to those who post (for or against) the experiment.

I'm hoping that something positive comes from this. Something difinitive in my eyes and i certainly hope to share the daily results with all of you.

• Like 4

Oregonian    841

I'm opening the thread up for questions that COP members would like to have asked.

We are currently making a small list ourselves as if contact is made we do not wish to overwhelm any entity thus driving them away.

Please be sincere and hopefully.....something may materialize giving hope to this experiment 

Full Throttle    2,098
3 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

***One thing that I do ask is that noone, under any circumstances, come in here to troll or attack those who are conducting the experiment to those who post (for or against) the experiment.

Let us handle that for you. As always, you have the report button to use as well.

• Like 1

Oregonian    841
Posted (edited)

For anyone wondering we will be following the steps from here and keeping things simple on day 1.

It's slightly lengthy but both adults have read and understand.

We've designated a medium and will keep the line of questioning simple in order to establish some sort of communication. If at all possible

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Use-a-Ouija-Board%3famp=1

Edited by Oregonian

Oregonian    841

Reporting in on day 1

Candles lit

Medium chosen and short questions asked. One person asked simple questions and the other person was the scribe for answers.

Both of us had index and middle finger on the piece and did not apply heavy pressure. Light to be exact.

Board was warmed by moving in circles and ultimately we started on the letter "G" as per the instructions.

We didn't get any sign of communication with me as the medium or her as the medium.

We tried multiple times and were always positive with no negative energy or frustration.

We initially invited friendly or positive spirits to help is guide our questions and answers. 

We always said "goodbye" and tried again in a few minutes.

Tried over a 1 hour period.

I know some here will frown upon this but we opened up the possibility to unfriendly spirits if it meant communication in any way shape or form.

After clearing the board after each attempt we had zero movement from the letter G as per the instructions.

At one point I asked any spirits that wished to contact us to allow me to move the piece to a different letter and begin from there.

Moved to the letter B and tried again.

Candles. Calm. Inviting them in to communicate through us.

No movement of piece on day 1.

*we searched several boards for starter questions to keep things simple.

Initial opening "we are here to invite those from the spirit world to communicate with us. We welcome you."

Then moved onto these questions to no avail

1. Are there any spirits present?

2. Are you a good spirit?

3. What is your name?

4. How old are You?

5. What year were you born?

6. What year did you die?

7. How did you die?

We weren't able to get any movement from the piece at all and couldn't get past the first question

• Like 1

Danno512    171

Are you doing this in your home? Has anyone ever prayed over or blessed / anointed your home or wherever you are playing? I have seen people write prayers and scriptures in ink on the frame of their houses as it was being built. I don't know if something like that could mess with a spirit. I would try playing outside with some chemical lowering my inhibitions for science. Also carry some salt for safety. 

• Like 1

Kento    22
6 hours ago, Oregonian said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the thread.

The topic of Ouija boards has come up recently on our forums with some people stating that they can be gateways to demons. Others stating that they are mere "hocus pocus" gimmicks.

I have decided to do a 1 week experiment for the sake of both parties.

This will be done daily at various times to see if there is any activity due to the time of the day.

The person that I'm doing this with is someone is trust with my life and we have both agreed for the sake of the experiment not to fool around in any way shape or form.

We will be documenting every aspect of our lives from the minute to the conclusion of the experiment.

We will remain vigilant and extra observant keeping an eye on family, friends, finances, careers and the list goes on.

Most importantly we will be extra vigilant to keep an eye and ear out for anomalies. 

Voices, sounds, scratches, bangs, breathing or anything kind or sinister.

This experiment is being conducted by adults who will treat tgis matter with the utmost sensitivity and respect.

I'm hoping that something positive comes from this. Something difinitive in my eyes and i certainly hope to share the daily results with all of you.

Thanks for the experiment!!

• Like 1

Oregonian    841
4 hours ago, Danno512 said:

Are you doing this in your home? Has anyone ever prayed over or blessed / anointed your home or wherever you are playing? I have seen people write prayers and scriptures in ink on the frame of their houses as it was being built. I don't know if something like that could mess with a spirit. I would try playing outside with some chemical lowering my inhibitions for science. Also carry some salt for safety. 

Good thought but we are doing this at an apartment.

No religious relics in the apartment either

• Like 1

Oregonian    841
1 hour ago, AC1 said:

Well...any progress on the experiment?

Tonight will be our 2nd attempt of 7.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.