Xavier

Guests from the UK

Xavier   
Xavier

I work at a hotel in California, near Yosemite.  We get guests from EVERYWHERE all the time.  So lately I've been asking the guests from the UK what they thought of migrants.  They admit it's a problem, they admit to no go zones and crime.  They admit their police don't seem to be helping.

The older guests from the UK checked in and I asked them just a couple minutes ago.

They said all the above, and then said "Well you know what I mean."

I said "I do not know what you mean, we would not allow no go zones"

They said "Well you may have stricter laws"

I said "Oh no, I wasn't referring to the police or the law.  The people would not allow that.  This area has more concealed weapon permits than L.A. county, and we would not allow that behavior here."

They looked at me with moon eyes, just lost at the idea the citizens would have any say at all.  It was sad. 

Xavier   
Xavier
14 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Theres plenty if no go zones in the US:gsbrnint: 

Yes there is.  Not here, not gonna happen.  It wont happen anywhere armed citizens still have balls.  Truth.

phxsparks    1,597
1 hour ago, Sagd said:

Theres plenty of no go zones in the US:gsbrnint: 

Yeah like the entirety of Detroit or Chicago.   :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

Picklesnout    1,408

Went to Seattle today, and saw homeless like I have never seen it before. There were always a few "bums" around but I mean mass humans, tents all over, and this went from Seattle to Kent to Federal way. I lived there just a couple years ago. It was not like this.  This seems planned and super creepy. Wtf happens to make regular folks live in a tent? I would work 3 fast food jobs before that would happen to me. Are they mentally ill? Just druggies? I see how a "no go" can start, because you can see how desperate these folks are. It is a powderkeg of civil unrest, and when it pops, the "normal" citizens will cry for martial law or something...we will call for our own executioners. 

I don't want to harm these poor humans, they did nothing to me. I can just see the inevitable.

• Like 1

Sagd    808
8 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Went to Seattle today, and saw homeless like I have never seen it before. There were always a few "bums" around but I mean mass humans, tents all over, and this went from Seattle to Kent to Federal way. I lived there just a couple years ago. It was not like this.  This seems planned and super creepy. Wtf happens to make regular folks live in a tent? I would work 3 fast food jobs before that would happen to me. Are they mentally ill? Just druggies? I see how a "no go" can start, because you can see how desperate these folks are. It is a powderkeg of civil unrest, and when it pops, the "normal" citizens will cry for martial law or something...we will call for our own executioners. 

I don't want to harm these poor humans, they did nothing to me. I can just see the inevitable.

It's happening up here to Drugs be the number one reason that and rents are so high 

Picklesnout    1,408
2 minutes ago, Sagd said:

It's happening up here to Drugs be the number one reason that and rents are so high 

Yes! Tents under crane-topped high rises. It was nuts.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.