crabb

San Francisco: Muslim opens fire on police, one officer and five others injured

Here is one that has not made the national news and more than likely wont.
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital? The same as in fakebook?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/san-francisco-muslim-opens-fire-on-police-one-officer-and-five-others-injured

Five other people including a San Francisco police officer and a juvenile were recovering Thursday from wounds they suffered during the exchange of gunfire in the 900 block of Geneva Avenue in the Crocker Amazon neighborhood at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.

In a press release Thursday, San Francisco police officials said officers from the Ingleside Station responded to the scene after receiving reports of a man with a gun. As police officers arrived, the suspect fled into the Amazon Barber Shop.

When officers entered the barber shop, the suspect opened fire, wounding an officer in the leg. Several rounds were exchanged as local residents including children scrambled for cover.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Was the perp put down?

Yes he died in the hospital,

20 minutes ago, crabb said:

Here is one that has not made the national news and more than likely wont.
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital? The same as in fakebook?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/san-francisco-muslim-opens-fire-on-police-one-officer-and-five-others-injured

Five other people including a San Francisco police officer and a juvenile were recovering Thursday from wounds they suffered during the exchange of gunfire in the 900 block of Geneva Avenue in the Crocker Amazon neighborhood at around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.

In a press release Thursday, San Francisco police officials said officers from the Ingleside Station responded to the scene after receiving reports of a man with a gun. As police officers arrived, the suspect fled into the Amazon Barber Shop.

When officers entered the barber shop, the suspect opened fire, wounding an officer in the leg. Several rounds were exchanged as local residents including children scrambled for cover.

jihad watch got the story from here:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/03/22/suspect-dies-in-san-francisco-barber-shop-shootout/

Are others covering it? Looks like only local news. 

Note: I have had my eye on Jihad Watch for awhile, I am wondering how long before they are taken offline by SJW/NWO types. 

• Like 2

A Barber Shop really ? This only shows that a coward will attack a place where there is most likely no guns .. A fricken Barber Shop ? Way not down town where people are shopping ? Oh they may be armed ..  A terrorist will always fear a stronger arm .... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

jihad watch got the story from here:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/03/22/suspect-dies-in-san-francisco-barber-shop-shootout/

Are others covering it? Looks like only local news. 

Note: I have had my eye on Jihad Watch for awhile, I am wondering how long before they are taken offline by SJW/NWO types. 

I've been doing the same thing with JW and another one called bare naked islam. BNI has been hacked many times and pay pal has blocked all donations as well. With all the crap in Europe coming to the USA they probably wont last much longer.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CSB said:

A Barber Shop really ? This only shows that a coward will attack a place where there is most likely no guns .. A fricken Barber Shop ? Way not down town where people are shopping ? Oh they may be armed ..  A terrorist will always fear a stronger arm .... 

i dont think he attacked a barber shop persay?i think he fled into the barber shop and gunfire was exchanged

47 minutes ago, CSB said:

In San Francisco, the only people armed are MS13 members (and other bad guys/gals) and the wossie cops. Most of the current crop of cops in SF are former Meter Maids ..male and female. Any cop in SF who will actually face a bit of danger is close to retirement. It's Millennial Ville squared.

18 minutes ago, captrandom said:

He was from the mid-eastern Amish sect.      Those Amish man.....

Yeah they're a wily bunch! Lol!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.