JOHNJOHN

So the so called site which i will name as GLP IS A LIE

JOHNJOHN    14

TRINITY IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON/ACCOUNT HE IS IN FACT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I WOULD SAY AS MANY AS 7 TO 10 ACCOUNTS.

These scumbags who run that site have a true agenda just like facebook to steal ur information to steal what u write even and cast blame on you for it.

This is a very troubling and very sickening revelation glp is in fact the government itself maybe nobody gets that but its true GLP is the government watching you and collecting ur info just like facebook and snapchat....it goes on and on. These bastards.....

Player 4    35
Posted (edited)

Honey trap. They control mainstream and the narrative of the ones who refuse to watch the mainstream. They have us sectioned right off. It is horrific what is happening. That place is like staring into an eye of a beast.

The bibe says to worship the right god, they call them selves godlike - that's the biggest red flag anyone needs. Look at the filth they allow associated with the term god. That is C.I.A demonic work right there. It encourages racism hate.

Edited by Player 4
  • Like 2

Ukshep    25,442
42 minutes ago, Player 4 said:

Honey trap. They control mainstream and the narrative of the ones who refuse to watch the mainstream. They have us sectioned right off. It is horrific what is happening. That place is like staring into an eye of a beast.

The bibe says to worship the right god, they call them selves godlike - that's the biggest red flag anyone needs. Look at the filth they allow associated with the term god. That is C.I.A demonic work right there. It encourages racism hate.

Player 4 is correct. 100%!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.