Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
londonorchar

John Bolton New National Security Advisor - WTF Did Trump Just Do

Recommended Posts

 londonorchar    1,093

John Bolton has now been named the new National Security Advisor by President Trump!  I'm not sure what's going on here, as Bolton was a member of the PNAC that touted the only way to change national policy was for a "Pearl harbor" type event, enter 9/11!

Anybody have any guesses as to why Trump is taking insiders into the WH again?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976948306927607810

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

http://www.reasoned.org/e_PNAC2.htm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Full Throttle    2,100
2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Anybody have any guesses as to why Trump is taking insiders into the WH again?

Got me.  I don't trust any of them anymore.  :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 londonorchar    1,093
1 minute ago, Full Throttle said:

Got me.  I don't trust any of them anymore.  :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

This is another appointment I don't understand!  I could take a few guesses but that's all it would be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Full Throttle    2,100
2 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

This is another appointment I don't understand!  I could take a few guesses but that's all it would be!

Same here. Just don't know. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite   
WalterWhite
17 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

John Bolton has now been named the new National Security Advisor by President Trump!  I'm not sure what's going on here, as Bolton was a member of the PNAC that touted the only way to change national policy was for a "Pearl harbor" type event, enter 9/11!

Anybody have any guesses as to why Trump is taking insiders into the WH again?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976948306927607810

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

http://www.reasoned.org/e_PNAC2.htm

5,766D chess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    6,061
25 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Got me.  I don't trust any of them anymore.  :loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:

AGREED!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xavier   
Xavier

Why would Trump do that?

Because he's the "right" part of left/right?

Because the government is corrupt from floor to ceiling?

Because nothing has really changed under Trump for the Zionist cabal running things?

It's not like he's a zionist sympathizer who owes Zionist Jews for billions in loans he was allowed, as long as his kids married Zionist Jews.

Oh wait.... it's just like that!

Until the arrests and convictions of half our government happens, it's all lies and smoke screens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,921

John Bolton wants the U.S. out of the UN. That is the only thing I agree with that neo-con on and his motives for leaving are not the same as mine.

Just shoot me now. Good grief. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
COP member (nli)   
COP member (nli)
12 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Why would Trump do that?

Because he's the "right" part of left/right?

Because the government is corrupt from floor to ceiling?

Because nothing has really changed under Trump for the Zionist cabal running things?

It's not like he's a zionist sympathizer who owes Zionist Jews for billions in loans he was allowed, as long as his kids married Zionist Jews.

Oh wait.... it's just like that!

Until the arrests and convictions of half our government happens, it's all lies and smoke screens.

Yup. It was even clear during the campaign(to me at least) that Trump was anti-Iran, pro-Zionist and pro-NeoCon (not that I'm endorsing Hillary instead).

Ever since then we've just been playing the waiting game and hope the sheep wake up and stop idolizing the guy before it's too late... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 sybdragon    1,805

John Bolton..... Not a surprise. Bolton and Trump agree on Iran and it's nuclear deal. He's a big supporter of Israel. He's against going into Syria and ousting Assad. He wants to get rid of ISIS and make Iraq and Syria Sunni and that might happen without any help from the USA. Syria's already majorly Sunni.  

Actually, after reading this article, it's kind of long, I can see why Trump picked him. Bolton and Trump seem to be on the same pages in a whole lot of stuff. :gumface:     http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/bolton_john/

Key one: Going it alone and removing the USA from international treaties. 

Snippet: Bolton was also given the task of officially rescinding the U.S. signature on the treaty that established the International Criminal Court, which he later called “the happiest moment in my government service.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JayDee    1,520

What's not to understand? It became clear as a bell when Trump attacked Syria. PNAC is back, MIC is still trying for ww3. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×