Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

BREAKING - City of Atlanta Computer Systems Under Cyber Attack

Recommended Posts

Sources inside Atlanta City Hall confirm that the City of Atlanta is dealing with a cyberattack.

The cyberattack is causing outages on various computer systems. The City of Atlanta official Twitter account sent out a tweet saying:

“The City of Atlanta is currently experiencing outages on various customer-facing applications, including some that customers may use to pay bills or access court-related information. Our @ATL_AIM team is working diligently with support from Microsoft to resolve this issue. Atlantaga.gov remains accessible. We will post any updates as we receive them. Thank you for your patience.”

http://www.cbs46.com/story/37787028/sources-city-of-atlanta-computer-systems-dealing-with-cyberattack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Microsoft?  Windows is THE MOST VULNERABLE SYSTEM OUT THERE!!!!!

OMFG,  When will these people ever learn. Never I suppose.     If you are not running some form of Linux then you get what you PAID for.   LOL!!!   Linux is Superior in every way and it is FREE!!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Microsoft?  Windows is THE MOST VULNERABLE SYSTEM OUT THERE!!!!!

OMFG,  When will these people ever learn. Never I suppose.     If you are not running some form of Linux then you get what you PAID for.   LOL!!!   Linux is Superior in every way and it is FREE!!!!!

Yep, you can take it to the bank that it is an old version of Windows that hasn't been patched in years...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Microsoft?  Windows is THE MOST VULNERABLE SYSTEM OUT THERE!!!!!

OMFG,  When will these people ever learn. Never I suppose.     If you are not running some form of Linux then you get what you PAID for.   LOL!!!   Linux is Superior in every way and it is FREE!!!!!

:hesright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

:hesright:

Linux is great for browsing and nothing else. I'm sure my mom can figure it out right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Linux is great for browsing and nothing else. I'm sure my mom can figure it out right?

She sure can. Go take a look at the latest releases. point and click just like any windows desktop.    been that way for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite
3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

She sure can. Go take a look at the latest releases. point and click just like any windows desktop.    been that way for a long time.

Been running Linux for years. Its advantages are numerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

Been running Linux for years. Its advantages are numerous.

Same here. Never again would I attempt to use any PC / Laptop, especially on the net, without it.  Constant updates/ free.  All platform/ flavors/ whatever/ free.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterWhite
21 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Same here. Never again would I attempt to use any PC / Laptop, especially on the net, without it.  Constant updates/ free.  All platform/ flavors/ whatever/ free.

 

I like how no changes can be made to your system without your permission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WalterWhite said:

I like how no changes can be made to your system without your permission.

Same here.  One of many attributes of Linux. 

And no updates on the original post of this thread, must be installing Win 10.  After having to shut down the server.:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×