September

Forget About Buying Gun Stuff Using Citi Bank Account

Posted (edited)

Citi Bank restricts gun/parts purchases, including banning under-21-year-old purchases  and standard capacity magazine purchases: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-22/citigroup-enforces-gun-control-restrictions-customers

Seemingly following Andrew Ross Sorkin's suggestions, and echoing the virtue-signaling from Dick's Sporting Goods et al., megabank Citigroup is setting restrictions on the sale of firearms by its business customers.

As a reminder, Andrew Ross Sorkin wrote in the NY Times that banks could control guns, if Washington won't.

Liberty Blitzkrieg's Mike Krieger exclaimed that even in today’s world replete with plutocrat public relations masquerading as journalism, it’s rare to encounter an article simultaneously pandering, authoritarian, childish and dumb. Nevertheless, I found one, and it was unsurprisingly published in The New York Times.

The title of the piece more or less says it all, How Banks Could Control Gun Sales if Washington Won’t, but let’s go ahead and examine some of the author’s suggestions in greater detail. For instance:

Edited by Cinnamon
Text added from article
  • Like 1

Aren't they slick? By any means... I used to have a citi card and I paid it off and tore it up into a million pieces. I hope more do the same. 

Like I said back when this insanity began. I'm not so concerned (compared to disappointed) about personal purchases. But when the big banks start cutting off funds to the manufacturers... That's when Trump needs to "unsign" that BS Small Arms Treaty.

I shredded mine (it was already paid off) when they wanted to change the T.O.S. so that any disputes or legal issues they could only be resolved through their own mediators.  So if they decided you owed an extra $10,000. you would have to pay because they would have you by the balls.  

Citi is part of the bankster cabal anyways so it was a good move anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

In the end, they will be sorry. This will backfire. Real bad PR move.

It won't take long, just watch their stocks. lmao! It's the CURSE! It happens to all of them and they just keep stepping into that big pile of elephant doo doo. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It won't take long, just watch their stocks. lmao! It's the CURSE! It happens to all of them and they just keep stepping into that big pile of elephant doo doo. 

No doubt. Can't see the forest because of the tree's!!   :D

mooddoom
19 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Private Sales only, straight cash for me :D

BINGO!!!

the iwanna is full of willing sellers and traders...

1 hour ago, September said:

Citi Bank restricts gun/parts purchases, including banning under-21-year-old purchases  and standard capacity magazine purchases: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-22/citigroup-enforces-gun-control-restrictions-customers

Seemingly following Andrew Ross Sorkin's suggestions, and echoing the virtue-signaling from Dick's Sporting Goods et al., megabank Citigroup is setting restrictions on the sale of firearms by its business customers.

As a reminder, Andrew Ross Sorkin wrote in the NY Times that banks could control guns, if Washington won't.

Liberty Blitzkrieg's Mike Krieger exclaimed that even in today’s world replete with plutocrat public relations masquerading as journalism, it’s rare to encounter an article simultaneously pandering, authoritarian, childish and dumb. Nevertheless, I found one, and it was unsurprisingly published in The New York Times.

The title of the piece more or less says it all, How Banks Could Control Gun Sales if Washington Won’t, but let’s go ahead and examine some of the author’s suggestions in greater detail. For instance:

So if the govt doesn't infringe on our constitutional rights to bear arms the banks will infringe upon our rights to bear arms?

Thus violating the constitution

I know we already k we tgis but it seems the back room dealings have ceased and the banks are now revealing themselves as the ones who are actually in charge

2 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

So if the govt doesn't infringe on our constitutional rights to bear arms the banks will infringe upon our rights to bear arms?

Thus violating the constitution

I know we already k we tgis but it seems the back room dealings have ceased and the banks are now revealing themselves as the ones who are actually in charge

Paypal does the same kind of thing. They stopped letting anyone buy or sell vaping supplies using their system. Yay! More lung cancer, keep them on the cigs. See, that works both ways!  I don't know what else is verboten on there now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity