desert.desolation

End of World Voicemail Linked to Stephen Hawking Being Sent To Twitter Users Phones.

This is the oddest voicemail that i think i’ve ever heard.. I would imbed it but alas thats beyond my skill set atm.. Regardless this warrants discussion as after hearing it several times now i cannot shake the erie feeling it gave me..  Listen at link and let me know what u think..

“A MYSTERIOUS cryptic voicemail which is being left on the answerphones of Twitter user's mobile phones, has sparked meltdown. The apocalyptical message in an eerie robotic voice also includes a strange code that people have been trying to crack.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/934474/Stephen-Hawking-end-of-the-world-cryptic-voice-alien-take-over-April-18 

If this has been posted already my apologies. 

• Like 2

I just cannot see how this is related or traced back to Dr Hawking. Guess I will get popcorn for the 18th and just see.

Posted (edited)

Is this another voicemail like the one last week about "their not human" or something like that that I posted. If so wow. 

Edit. Yeah it's related to the weird vm I posted. Wow. This one has a bit more info than what I posted. So now I'm really wondering what's gonna happen in April. 

Edited by Groove

On 3/22/2018 at 2:31 PM, desert.desolation said:

This is the oddest voicemail that i think i’ve ever heard.. I would imbed it but alas thats beyond my skill set atm.. Regardless this warrants discussion as after hearing it several times now i cannot shake the erie feeling it gave me..  Listen at link and let me know what u think..

“A MYSTERIOUS cryptic voicemail which is being left on the answerphones of Twitter user's mobile phones, has sparked meltdown. The apocalyptical message in an eerie robotic voice also includes a strange code that people have been trying to crack.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/934474/Stephen-Hawking-end-of-the-world-cryptic-voice-alien-take-over-April-18 

If this has been posted already my apologies. 

BLUE BEAM coming soon !!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.