Ric278

And Then There Was None: Canada Sells its Gold

Ric278    849

Canada, bucking an international trend that has seen central banks become net buyers of gold since 2010, has sold off all its official gold holdings. Canada’s official international reserves last released by the Bank of Canada (BofC) on February 23, 2016 showed gold reserves at zero (0). This is unprecedented. Canada now stands as the only G7 nation that does not hold at least 100 tonnes of gold in its official reserves. According to statistics from the World Gold Council (WGC), Canada’s current holdings would now rank it dead last out of 100 central banks, behind Albania at number 99. A footnote says that the BofC still holds 77 ounces of gold, primarily in gold coins.

http://bmg-group.com/canada-sells-its-gold/

Not a good economic sign for our neighbors to the north !

Ric278    849
10 minutes ago, apache54 said:

so whom is going to buy Canada now??? and why would the want to??

I think the Chinese already own half of Canada especially the west coast. Vancouver in particular.  

• Sad 1

Sagd    808

And of course nobody asked us if we wanted to sell our gold :pouty-smiley-emoticon:I know exactly who has it too be a little shat country in the middle East that's in total control of this country.The stupid sheep up here haven't clue it makes me sick time to start learning Russian I need to get the hell out of here this country down

apache54    6,061
6 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

I think the Chinese already own half of Canada especially the west coast. Vancouver in particular.  

sounds about correct, I think they 1/2 the stuff here as well (USA)

• Like 1

Ric278    849
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

sounds about correct, I think they 1/2 the stuff here as well (USA)

:nodl:

Sagd    808
9 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Uhh no private property but most of BC land is tied up in court fight with the natives this country is so facked .Keep worrying about hockey while the country goes bankrupt 

• Like 4

apache54    6,061
1 minute ago, Sagd said:

Uhh no private property but most of BC land is tied up in court fight with the natives this country is so facked .Keep worrying about hockey while the country goes bankrupt 

They use Games to keep the sheeple distracted,

Sagd    808
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

They use Games to keep the sheeple distracted,

That and people here are stupid and think they have rights .We don't have any except the right to pay more tax

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

apache54    6,061
3 minutes ago, Sagd said:

That and people here are stupid and think they have rights .We don't have any except the right to pay more tax

agreed,

the people were never able to get rid of the british rule

mooddoom   
mooddoom

It is phucked up when you know many people with more gold in their home safe, than a whole country holds...

C.O.W.    310
1 hour ago, Ric278 said:

Canada, bucking an international trend that has seen central banks become net buyers of gold since 2010, has sold off all its official gold holdings. Canada’s official international reserves last released by the Bank of Canada (BofC) on February 23, 2016 showed gold reserves at zero (0). This is unprecedented. Canada now stands as the only G7 nation that does not hold at least 100 tonnes of gold in its official reserves. According to statistics from the World Gold Council (WGC), Canada’s current holdings would now rank it dead last out of 100 central banks, behind Albania at number 99. A footnote says that the BofC still holds 77 ounces of gold, primarily in gold coins.

http://bmg-group.com/canada-sells-its-gold/

Not a good economic sign for our neighbors to the north !

If the Gold is gone then we are in trouble. The market will eventually crash, most likely this year. Without a means to back up the currency, we will fall victim and most likely need bankruptcy protection. This appears to be part of the larger plan to take over the country by the UN globalist. The raping of our assets, globalist (Rockefeller Group) landlocked our oil and the massive transfer of Canadian wealth over just the past two years is enough to start a new country, elsewhere. I still see this as the as being part of the Elites master plan. Canada as a whole is the most untapped, mineral-rich, oil-rich, resource heavy country in the world. The fact we haven't even looked or investigated the entire country for resource assets indicates we may be taken over if we do not rebuild our relationships and military. The bigger question is when and who decided that our country was for sale to the lowest bidder...are we the world's resource bank for the Elite Globalist?

By 2019 if we do not get a few nationalist in the government we will lose everything...

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.