Ukshep

MOZILLA suspends ads on FACEBOOK...

Internet company Mozilla Corp said on Wednesday it was suspending advertising on Facebook Inc's social media platform on concerns of data privacy.

The decision follows allegations that a political consultancy gained inappropriate access to data on 50 million Facebook users to build profiles on American voters that were later used to help elect U.S. President Donald Trump in 2016.

"We found that its (Facebook) current default settings leave access open to a lot of data – particularly with respect to settings for third party apps," Mozilla said in a blog advertising post.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mozilla-suspends-ads-facebook-data-privacy-concerns-122912942--finance.html

less $$$ to facebook. Always nice!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Pretty big blow to facebook,  mozilla ain't no small chump change.

Need a few more to jump on-board. However, I'm going to let you in on a thought and discussion I had with @Cinnamon last night. That being they seem to want to now kill certain places, censorship is rising.

I fully expect a new platform or existing platform of the reddit, board type variety to rise and be key to winning the the next presidential election cycle. or something along those lines.

I know that's what we all want. An alternative. But with what I'm seeing so far. There is a chance that they will be once again funnelling us where they want and we will think we are escaping as we are lied to again...

Still only a thought at this point. I am watching though!

I look at gab...... carefully now....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I know that's what we all want. An alternative. But with what I'm seeing so far. There is a chance that they will be once again funnelling us where they want and we will think we are escaping as we are lied to again...

Still only a thought at this point. I am watching though

I agree completely. We need to keep our eye's open on this next platform waiting in the wings.   Whatever it may be, or the next couple of platforms.   I trust nothing at this point.

• Like 1

WalterWhite

If this board is as good as I believe it to be... It is a target

Seems more like a publicity stunt than a bold move to me. If Mozilla REALLY wanted to rebel against FB; they would make a FireFox update that would disable ads on FB for all users.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Need a few more to jump on-board. However, I'm going to let you in on a thought and discussion I had with @Cinnamon last night. That being they seem to want to now kill certain places, censorship is rising.

I fully expect a new platform or existing platform of the reddit, board type variety to rise and be key to winning the the next presidential election cycle. or something along those lines.

Still only a thought at this point. I am watching though!

I look at gab...... carefully now....

House of [broken] mirrors- no matter which way you're facing, you get cut.

Unfortunately, the right answer is to eschew computer communication entirely. Few will make that choice because of its availability and ease of operation. It is subtle, alluring, and very, very addictive.

I agree that the entire spectacle is drama with the purpose of putting something else in place. I believe this something will be a more advanced AI system capable of running itself.

Skynet, with audience participation.

Most people hate Zuck and know who is propping him up. They will cheer when he falls on his sword, and dutifully baaaa like little sheep and allow themselves to be hered to the new pasture. Not very many will ask why.

If the new system is government run, they won't need a CEO. If it is something to placate the conservatives to keep them from using all those guns, someone could be bought off and put in place as figurehead that all conservates accept. They could just build the new system around the old Facebook one, and people would be happy that their egos would receive their hourly stroking as usual.

The way things (commie revolution) are ramping up in the FUSA, we may not have another election.

What happens when the new AI Skynet system decides it doesn't need its government controllers anymore? Scary times, these. Head on a swivel boys and girls, and make even little decisions as if your Soul depended on them. Just in case.

Mark of the Beast as an identifier/password into this new system? We give our consent when we sign up. It is difficult, if not impossible, to delete accounts. It is that way when you voluntarily "sell your soul" as well.

I do not know the exact reason why, but things in the spiritual realm move easily through electronic devices. Just another reason to cut ties with this contraption and the dark forces that seek to control it. I sound like a paranoid nut, but all of this is credible to me. What are your thoughts COP?

• Like 3

Just now, Seeker22 said:

Most people hate Zuck and know who is propping him up. They will cheer when he falls on his sword, and dutifully baaaa like little sheep and allow themselves to be hered to the new pasture. Not very many will ask why.

And as those who see it. We have a responsibility to awaken the masses as the play is in motion. Changing their narrative back upon them and skewering them on their own bullshit.

We cannot be deceived any longer.

34 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

Wilco. Well, we're all gonna die anyway, might as well stand as do it on our knees with our mouths duct taped shut.

35 minutes ago, WalterWhite said:

It is, and we are ready.  :handrubl:

• Like 1

Just now, Full Throttle said:

It is, and we are ready.  :handrubl:

Standard protocol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.