Cinnamon

WATCH: Creepy moment Chucky-like 'devil' doll follows camera with spooky eyes

Cinnamon    28,921

THIS is the creepy video that is going viral of a Chucky-like "devil" doll in a cemetery whose eyes follow the camera wherever it goes.

n the video, the doll is sat on what looks like a tombstone and is wearing all white.

As the camera moves from side to side the doll's eyes seem to be alive as they follow it .

The video of the scary doll, complete with fang-like teeth, is going viral on social media with over 341,000 views in just four days.

Next to the scary toy is a baby's bottle full of a red liquid that looks like blood.

<snip>

It is an optical illusion, but it does not stop it from being scary, may heaven help me

Commenter

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/934121/creepy-video-chucky-doll-follows-camera

This is creepy looking. LOL I don't want one, I always hated dolls anyway. 

• WTF 1

Cinnamon    28,921
Just now, Picklesnout said:

Deciding NOT to watch this before sleep. If at all...:bat:

It's really dumb. lol 

• Haha 1

Sagd    808
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's really dumb. lol 

I agree lame :oaeemqeo:

• Haha 1

Ukshep    25,452

Makes me wonder why anyone would want this in the cemetery. I mean... Cmon! Just freaking people out for the sake of it now?

Cinnamon    28,921
8 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Makes me wonder why anyone would want this in the cemetery. I mean... Cmon! Just freaking people out for the sake of it now?

Good question! I told you about the bill board that had eyes like that, my friend and I were walking past it and the eyes followed us all the way down the street and when we came back, same thing. lol  

• Like 1

Hazmat    1,452
16 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

THIS is the creepy video that is going viral of a Chucky-like "devil" doll in a cemetery whose eyes follow the camera wherever it goes.

n the video, the doll is sat on what looks like a tombstone and is wearing all white.

As the camera moves from side to side the doll's eyes seem to be alive as they follow it .

The video of the scary doll, complete with fang-like teeth, is going viral on social media with over 341,000 views in just four days.

Next to the scary toy is a baby's bottle full of a red liquid that looks like blood.

<snip>

It is an optical illusion, but it does not stop it from being scary, may heaven help me

Commenter

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/934121/creepy-video-chucky-doll-follows-camera

This is creepy looking. LOL I don't want one, I always hated dolls anyway. 

Me too, I almost left my seat at 3750 fps... those eyes!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.