Mimas

Do I have a name?

Mimas    165

And I would say no, no more than my glasses I try not to break it, I only where it for the purpose it requires.

Picklesnout    1,405

Each collection of lives our soul wears from time to time is just a collection of datasets. Everything that makes you unique to you, is just a very specifically defined data set.  

So your name is the container for this set of experiences. You might actually have more than one set assigned to your soul, although I have not seen anyone who had more than one life at a "time". The other way round though, multiple personality disorder (they call it) seemed like too many riders in one cab. Soul valve got stuck open.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mimas    165
12 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

You might actually have more than one set assigned to your soul, although I have not seen anyone who had more than one life at a "time". The other way round though, multiple personality disorder (they call it) seemed like too many riders in one cab. Soul valve got stuck open.

Two live in a soul or one live lived by two souls.

13 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Each collection of lives our soul wears from time to time is just a collection of datasets. Everything that makes you unique to you, is just a very specifically defined data set.

Named and soul connection somehow answered in this sentence?

Picklesnout    1,405
14 minutes ago, Mimas said:

Named and soul connection somehow answered in this sentence?

Possible, just a personal observation.

Zireael    319
On 23/03/2018 at 1:21 AM, Cryptic Mole said:

This video should go nicely with this thread.
A bit long, but worth the time watching it.

CM, that is one of the most empowering and inspiring video I ever got to listen to.

It is different from the usual videos that are filled with emotional triggers that will never really lead you to where you are supposed to be!

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zireael said:

CM, that is one of the most empowering and inspiring video I ever got to listen to.

It is different from the usual videos that are filled with emotional triggers that will never really lead you to where you are supposed to be!

Thank you. 

I felt it was one of the best videos ever made in reference to a simple and yet hard to understand truth.
So much so that I've actually posted it on my about me page, and which is a place where I never post video.

I've actually watched it a few times already and every time I do, I see something I've missed before.

Here is their YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmzsYSXn3zdCsLS063oCt8w

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)

See this 9-minute trailer with a much deeper explanation of what Samadhi is.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Zireael    319
Posted (edited)

@Cryptic Mole

Samadhi... Doesn't it remind you of those moments that we have, that you call the state of twilight?

Because when I come back to Earth, reassociating with the self, my physical mind can just not make any sense of the experience! I cannot think about it, because it trancends any physical boundaries.

Yet deeply in my being, my true being, I fully understand it. 

I will definitely save this video for the future. It's one of those that you can sit and listen to if you feel that you've been wandering too far away from your true nature.

Find back your true nature... I actually always have been saying that from the very beginning! It's the most important thing, and what life here is all about. 

I am then reminded of two recent posts of mine;

And if we could summarize all of this into a simple word, Samadhi would be the one. 

Edited by Zireael
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    5,182
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Zireael said:

@Cryptic Mole

Samadhi... Doesn't it remind you of those moments that we have, that you call the state of twilight?

Because when I come back to Earth, reassociating with the self, my physical mind can just not make any sense of the experience! I cannot think about it, because it trancends any physical boundaries.

Yet deeply in my being, my true being, I fully understand it. 

I will definitely save this video for the future. It's one of those that you can sit and listen to if you feel that you've been wandering too far away from your true nature.

Find back your true nature... I actually always have been saying that from the very beginning! It's the most important thing, and what life here is all about. 

I am then reminded of two recent posts of mine;

And if we could summarize all of this into a simple word, Samadhi would be the one. 

The second video I posted on my about me page explains it a bit better than the first video.

As I see it and if I want to explain what Samadhi is as simply as possible, it is being silent and just listening instead of thinking. It's as though I'm not here and yet I am everywhere just observing with no thought. Or as it states, "Silence is the language of God."

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.