2many secrets

Seth Rich Investigator SHOT twice in back [Merged]

Posted (edited)

EXCLUSIVE: Seth Rich Investigator: A Fake FBI Informant Lured Me Into Parking Garage And Shot Me

Big League Politics | 2018-03-21T17:19:13+00:00

Lobbyist Jack Burkman, who has spent the past year and a half investigating the 2016 murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, tells Big League Politics in an exclusive interview that he was shot twice and hit by a black SUV after being led into a Virginia parking garage by a supposed FBI informant.

A fellow Seth Rich investigator has been arrested and charged for the shooting. Burkman says he did not definitively recognize the suspect during the shooting.

“The doctor said I’m the luckiest guy in the world. They think it was a .22. One inch in either direction it would have hit an artery, and the bullets could have gone up into my stomach. I’m lucky beyond comprehension. There were ten ways to die,” Burkman told Big League Politics. Burkman suffered a broken arm, broken wrist, and bruised ribs after being hit by an SUV following his shooting.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-seth-rich-investigator-fake-fbi-informant-lured-parking-garage-shot/

This story didn't make the Gang Stream Media. I saw it yesterday and forgot to post it..

The Seth Rich case won't die. There is so much stuff and so many recognizable people involved in this case that it has a life of it's own. Lets hope the bad guys and gals, pay big time.

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

News Week and WaPo are the same company, or they were. Wonder why it didn't make the Post?  Bazos owns the post, correct?

Yes, Amazon Bezos owns it. Weird. But what isn't weird. More read WaPo than Newsweek, I wonder. Also, this happened last week! And it's barely trickling out now. 

On March 13, as Burkman was retrieving what he said were materials from a source in an investigation into since-fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, he said he was shot multiple times and run over with an SUV. The vehicle got away, and Burkman was hospitalized for three days.

• Like 1

When the bucket starts leaking it's time to "plug" the holes.  Me thinks, them holes are going to keep popping up and the leaks are going to get more and more.  Deep down these swamp-monsters are worried, that much is clear.

• Like 1

I wonder if they'll try to kill him again. If at first you don't succeed and all that stuff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder if they'll try to kill him again. If at first you don't succeed and all that stuff. 

Nope, he will "repent" and then "commit suicide".

What an utterly vile crowed they are, life means absolutely squat to them just as long as they can feed their reprehensible greed and power. :sick:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's the second attack. The first, a warning maybe, was an intruder in his home who sprayed him with pepper spray.

• Like 1

Just now, 2many secrets said:

It's the second attack. The first, a warning maybe, was an intruder in his home who sprayed him with pepper spray.

I hope he has protection. If they want him bad enough, he's done. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Just did a Google search AGAIN. First was a couple of hours ago. Search terms = "Jack Burkman shot". This time, the same search returned this:

(Edit: Google says the story is a day old. No date on the story header??)

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

By Rachel Weiner

Washington Post |

As conspiracy theories swirled around the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, lobbyist Jack Burkman took the unusual step of launching his own private investigation. A man with military and security experience stepped up to help.

Now Burkman alleges that man, Kevin Doherty, nearly killed him.

Burkman, a conservative lobbyist who has also raised money for Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign official who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and protested gay athletes in the NFL, is used to controversy. But Doherty’s arrest Saturday by Arlington County police on charges of malicious wounding and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony caps a saga stranger than Burkman’s own conspiracy theories.

“It’s a horror story,” Burkman, of Arlington, said in an interview Monday afternoon. He is still recovering after being shot several times and run over by an SUV last Tuesday.

Doherty briefly worked for Burkman’s Profiling Project, which was formed to build a psychological portrait of Rich’s likely killer. While police have concluded Rich was likely shot during a random robbery, many conservatives have claimed he was killed as part of a political conspiracy. Burkman offered a six-figure reward for information on the shooting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html

This is the (famous?) Burkman Ad that ran in Russian..

http://blogs.columbian.com/all-politics-is-local/could-jack-burkman-mixup-finally-be-over/

Edited by 2many secrets
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2many secrets said:

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

Wheels in motion..

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.