Cinnamon

Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.

Cinnamon    28,918

Population reduction/silent war, they are going to cook you. 

2.4 ghz changes water molecules and we are 70 percent water. No license to broadcast on that spectrum. 

Want to bathe you in the frequencies that mess with our water molecules. 

FCC opened up the mm wave band and will use 60 GHZ for 5G. 60GHZ is the Oxygen molecule spectrum. This is a weapon. They have managed to get you to enjoy killing yourselves and your children. Oxygen is what we breathe... 2 molecules that share electrons, 60 GHZ effects the orbital properties of the O molecules. It binds to the iron in hemoglobin. Magnetobiology: none of the cirriculum involves the effects on human tissue. It makes up a huge amount of the economy, pension funds are invested in it. Laws are being passed where you can't say no. Clinton signed the telecom act, death knell to humanity. Tech from the 80's, rigged research from 22 years ago, access to public right of ways and any tower under 150 feet is not being monitored. 

When you effect O from ability to bind to hemoglobin, it effect ability to absorb O molecules and skins ability to produce Vitamin D from sunlight. Same with the eyes, want you to block sunlight from you because it's healthy. 

Slow kill, won't have oxygen levels in your blood and will cause all kinds of health problems, symtoms produced are paralysis, neuro problems, arrythmia, fatigues, malaise, bizarre, they have a vaccine ready to give you because they will call this a disease. System will induce that will look like a new strain of disease, polio, paralytic disease and will have the vaccine ready for you. Sick weak populace, gives control. 

LED lights at night messes with sleep cycle. 

Churches are sold out and are not saying anything. 

RUSHED TRANSCRIPT BY ME, Much more detail in the video. 

• Like 4

Oregonian    841

This is scary stuff.

How are those in the "know" protected from these same waves?

Even if their houses are somehow immune they will be in public at some point...vacations, road trips, flights....work.

It seems that if it's going to affect us on a molecular level there really isn't a safeguard.

Won't it affect every police officer, congressman, president, astronaut, billionaires, trillionaires and all of their children too?

Jonestown 2.0 to the nth degree?

Scary stuff.

I'll watch the vid in the am.

Cinnamon    28,918
3 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

This is scary stuff.

How are those in the "know" protected from these same waves?

Even if their houses are somehow immune they will be in public at some point...vacations, road trips, flights....work.

It seems that if it's going to affect us on a molecular level there really isn't a safeguard.

Won't it affect every police officer, congressman, president, astronaut, billionaires, trillionaires and all of their children too?

Jonestown 2.0 to the nth degree?

Scary stuff.

I'll watch the vid in the am.

The Georgia Guidestones say keep population level to 500,000. I don't know how they are going to protect themselves, but all those people you mentioned are just cannon fodder (except the super rich). They must have something if there is truth to this information. The guy on the video has pedigrees in science, a couple of them. 

Oregonian    841
29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The Georgia Guidestones say keep population level to 500,000. I don't know how they are going to protect themselves, but all those people you mentioned are just cannon fodder (except the super rich). They must have something if there is truth to this information. The guy on the video has pedigrees in science, a couple of them. 

Wonder which countries won't make the upgrade and look for moves to there?

New Zealand a few years back...if I remember correctly....had lots of Hollywood elites buying up land and housing

Cinnamon    28,918
Just now, Oregonian said:

Wonder which countries won't make the upgrade and look for moves to there?

New Zealand a few years back...if I remember correctly....had lots of Hollywood elites buying up land and housing

Bush bought a huge tract in Paraguay that sits on a water lens. 

Oregonian    841

I'm gonna look but Paraguay and NZ might show similar equatorial lines.

Brb

Wow my intuition went haywire and they do in fact share the same equatorial lines....

• Like 1

mooddoom   
mooddoom

I saw something like this a few months back...I watch so many vids it is hard to keep them straight. 

This makes perfect sense to me, as I have many friends in areas from reiki to general homeopathic medicine. 

Everything is energy...frequency can benefit and devastate anything and everything...

mooddoom   
mooddoom
Posted (edited)

In most high end cars that rich elite pr**ks drive, you cannot get a signal on a cell phone, unless you roll the window down. I have seen a special paint used to block emf rf, this was years ago, but every wall section in the house had wire coming from it to hook to a grounding rod. I'm sure there are many more new things out for emf rf blocking these days...but trust me, they sure are not cheap!

Edited by Picklesnout
Keeping it clean

Oregonian    841
Posted (edited)

The only real issue I have with this theory of disrupting us on a molecular level is this.

Did a little research and found that trees are generally 50% water

Tress give life, oxygen etc

Animals, like humans are made up mostly of water

So aren't ALL the plants.

So if your goal is to destabilize, disrupt or destroy living things on a molecular level via water IN the organism.....

It would kill everything

Plants, wildlife and humans

Repopulation wouldn't work if all wildlife and vegetation are also killed off.

Why wipe everyone out if you destroy every plant and food source in the area as well?

Doesn't add up on that level.

Edited by Oregonian
  • Like 1

Automan63    3,001

The heavy metals in the vaccines and the heavy metals from geo engineering in the lungs will be used to cook people from within.

been saying it for years

Kadosh    806
6 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Ringing in my ears alot this week. 8650, sawtooth pattern via online tone generator. 

Annoying!

http://onlinetonegenerator.com

Exact same here, but have had it for several years now. Same freq/waveform.  Hmmm.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.