Cinnamon

HIDDEN AUDIO: Broward County Teachers Busted Planning Illegal March

A meeting between Parkland students and anti-gun activists mobilizing for the highly anticipated March For Our Lives event in Washington, D.C. this weekend was captured on hidden audio Tuesday evening in Broward County, Florida. The meeting, which was described as a non-partisan briefing for students, parents, and staff members from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who are attending the #MarchForOurLives, was quickly exposed as being hijacked by Democratic Party top brass and fraught with extreme anti-conservative bias, misappropriation of school resources, and heavy-handed coaching for students when dealing with the media.

• Like 1

Cowards of Broward!!!  Complete corruption on every level.  I know I keep saying it, but everyone just keeps proving it!!    :happy:

Are they planning a field trip for the kids to DC and touring the White House? How nice. Wonder if they are going to try to see any of the museums up there? I didn't hear anything about permission slips? Are they not giving out permission slips for the parents to sign? Why not? What is going to happen when one of these kids gets into trouble or someone 'accidently' slaps one of them because of their smart mouth? 

Giffords.... I knew that lady was a witch. And to think I felt sorry for her at one time. Wellll.... I guess I still feel sorry for her really. But it's not because she was shot these days. It's because she is brain dead and others, her hubby for one, is controlling her. Every time I see her she has this 'look' about her. Like she has memorized her talking points but she still has to have notes on them. You can see how childlike she is when she goes off script from her notes. She gets excited when people cheer for her, like a child..... Sad to see her being used like this.... 

At around the 11:00 mark.... She says, "The nation's counting on you." And she turns around and raises her fist. I do not know what building is behind her but that is what she is.... saluting? Fist in the air... Communist signal to me. Then she is led off and Mark Kelly, the hubby answers questions. I would think that Gabby goes off script when questions are asked. She is not right in the head anymore. If you look at the way she walks and talks... She is not right in the head anymore. I've had a major head wound that has affected me and I can see it in myself. She is bad off and not normal by any stretch of the imagination. 

She has Aphasia. It shows too.  https://www.aphasia.org/aphasia-definitions/

Here she is 4 years after her accident. They show clips of her before and after. You can see the difference on her face. She doesn't look like the same woman. She is wearing the same pin. And I looked at a few different vids to get this one I wanted. What does the pin mean to her? She is wearing it a lot in her videos.... It's a big pin, noticeable and out front in your face. A rose..... Silver rose.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.