BubbitoBurrito

Would You Buy It If You Could Afford It?

BubbitoBurrito    1,191

I'm not much of the materialistic type, but if I was filthy rich I suppose I'd buy one of these things. Ugly is the new cool? I'll take the bullet proof version. :banana-gun:

The world's most expensive SUV goes on sale for £1.56 million - and it looks just like the Batmobile (with an even more extraordinary interior)

The world's most expensive SUVs are being put up for sale, setting car-lovers with big wallets back a sweet £1.56million.

Only ten Karlmann Kings will ever be built, according to its Chinese maker, and when looking at the outside, the black four-wheel drives seem to have come straight out of a DC comic book.

And while the vehicle's exterior looks like the Batmobile on synthol injections, the inside offers a more slick appearance with luxury seats, a games console and a Champagne fridge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5528101/The-worlds-expensive-SUV-goes-sale-1-56-million.html

BubbitoBurrito    1,191
 Picklesnout    1,405
16 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

A whole other car can of worms there... she sure is sweet though ;)

Thought it was a little better looking than the batmobile SUV....Which reminded me of the B1 bomber. maybe they were going for stealth? lol

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.