Ukshep

Tiangong-1 | Is it prophecy? Final thoughts & connections!

Since the date of re-entry for tiangong-1 approaches, I find myself going over the final pieces. I want to put it together with some new things in preparation.

A little on the relevant part of the hopi prophecy for those not caught up!

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

A date of re-entry. The note I had is below from last year before MSM gave dates. (based on expectations but now matching....)

Early 2018 = Tiangong-1 Enters our Atmosphere (Possibly Shines Blue(If it does, Hopi 1st sign possibly) April, May or June. Only counting plaza dance months.... Because of other texts in the prophecy stating the first mask would be revealed during a plaza dance. )

We're clearly in this period of time now, But if you couple this with current predictions for re-entry. It places it near about the hopi peoples. See the image below!

forecast-min.jpg

... So what does this mean in simple easy to understand points?

We have these matches:

• Plaza Months match re-entry date (Yes)

• Location for Re-entry matches hopi location (Yes)

• Tiangong-1 = Sky Palace (meets dwelling place reference)

• Materials of Tiangong-1 = They will burn blue upon mass heat.

This to me is more than enough to turn my head. However. I know just as much as the rest of you.

• Like 2

I ask myself. Giant coincidence? Or meaningful fulfilment. Going to have to wait to find out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Since the date of re-entry for tiangong-1 approaches, I find myself going over the final pieces. I want to put it together with some new things in preparation.

A little on the relevant part of the hopi prophecy for those not caught up!

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

A date of re-entry. The note I had is below from last year before MSM gave dates. (based on expectations but now matching....)

Early 2018 = Tiangong-1 Enters our Atmosphere (Possibly Shines Blue(If it does, Hopi 1st sign possibly) April, May or June. Only counting plaza dance months.... Because of other texts in the prophecy stating the first mask would be revealed during a plaza dance. )

We're clearly in this period of time now, But if you couple this with current predictions for re-entry. It places it near about the hopi peoples. See the image below!

forecast-min.jpg

... So what does this mean in simple easy to understand points?

We have these matches:

• Plaza Months match re-entry date (Yes)

• Location for Re-entry matches hopi location (Yes)

• Tiangong-1 = Sky Palace (meets dwelling place reference)

• Materials of Tiangong-1 = They will burn blue upon mass heat.

This to me is more than enough to turn my head. However. I know just as much as the rest of you.

:fascinating:

If this thing is supposed to fall on lower Michigan, it's a long way from the Four Corners. It would be able to be seen from there, though. I had not connected this with the blue star kachina, but it makes a lot of sense.

Chinese has always used the "tian shia" doctrine, which means, "under heaven," to justify taking over the world. It is the belief that everything under the sky belongs to China. A global manifest destiny. Tiangong means "palace in heaven." Is it a coincidence that the Chinese palace in heaven is descending down into the U.S., a highly coveted prize for globalist commies?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I ask myself. Giant coincidence? Or meaningful fulfilment. Going to have to wait to find out!

The problem I have with coincidence is that looking back at major "happenings" and then reinterpreting the Hopi, Maya and other prophecies, there simply appears to be just too many "coincidences" - don't you think?

• Like 1

Just another made in China piece of crap.Read what you want into it I just see more of made in China

6 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Just another made in China piece of crap.Read what you want into it I just see more of made in China

Don't underestimate your enemy. They make up for quality with quantity.

Just now, September said:

Don't underestimate your enemy. They make up for quality with quantity.

Got to be able to move that quantty feed it and arm it .Good luck with that in modern warfare. 

3 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Got to be able to move that quantty feed it and arm it .Good luck with that in modern warfare. 

They are already here. Commie China own half the land and business in many major U.S. cities. You are thinking too conventional, like the French who used WW1 thinking during WW2 and got crushed in weeks.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.