BeachedOnMars

Ouija Board Anyone?

Never messed with them myself, and dont feel the need to.  But I have heard enough that Im leaning toward the notion that they do work,  and usually doesnt fair well in the end.

2 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Never messed with them myself, and dont feel the need to.  But I have heard enough that Im leaning toward the notion that they do work,  and usually doesnt fair well in the end.

My thought's as well. I just steer clear of those kind of things.

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

My thought's as well. I just steer clear of those kind of things.

Yes, I think I will heed caution from everything I read.  Last thing I need is to be speaking through something that has demons on the other end, lol. Enough of that in the world already!

Hell naw... I don't ever mess with that stuff. You should not either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hell naw... I don't ever mess with that stuff. You should not either.

I done think I ever will, but dang it, I sure would like to know the means of communication.  If we could ever figure that out, we could kick those demons asses!

Messed with it as a teen. Creepy creepy stuff, ended with a cackling laugh at the end. Wasn't any of us, and no parents pulling pranks as far as we could see.

I'm cured, never again.

Well....I did as a kid....with other kids

Curiosity

All died mysterious deaths but me....

I made a deal with the demons

Kill them and let me live

Not a true story bit sounded bettwr in my head

Yes I messed with those at the age of like 11

Always seems like the other person is moving the dial to the desired answers to freak you out.

I don't believe a board game can communicate with the other side and sits on a shelf next to candy land in every supermarket and toy store nationwide.

That power can't be boxed up and sold an aisle away from tampons and cereal

Cmon.....

Just now, Picklesnout said:

Messed with it as a teen. Creepy creepy stuff, ended with a cackling laugh at the end. Wasn't any of us, and no parents pulling pranks as far as we could see.

I'm cured, never again.

Yes, even in high school, some kids had used them, and they gave me the same advice, steer clear.

Just now, Oregonian said:

Well....I did as a kid....with other kids

Curiosity

All died mysterious deaths but me....

I made a deal with the demons

Kill them and let me live

Not a true story bit sounded bettwr in my head

Yes I messed with those at the age of like 11

Always seems like the other person is moving the dial to the desired answers to freak you out.

I don't believe a board game can communicate with the other side and sits on a shelf next to candy land in every supermarket and toy store nationwide.

That power can't be boxed up and sold an aisle away from tampons and cereal

Cmon.....

Well, you see, I have witnessed stranger things firsthand, so it is not off in crazy land for me.  Try guiding in in a freaking orb in the middle of the night with a spotlight. When it comes down and sits in your cow pasture, it kinda changes your perspective on everything!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Well, you see, I have witnessed stranger things firsthand, so it is not off in crazy land for me.  Try guiding in in a freaking orb in the middle of the night with a spotlight. When it comes down and sits in your cow pasture, it kinda changes your perspective on everything!

:scary:The truth is out there

19 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I'll play with you and then be the judge of that....not questioning you but I'd rather do it with an adult who has had positive results

Played with one in the military that belonged to a friend.

They work very well. Leave them alone! I really can’t say this strongly enough. Leave them alone! You are opening a door way and are giving them permission to interact with you by super natural/ spiritual law. The door does not close because you put the board back in the box and put it away. Trust me on this.

John

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.