Ukshep

Downtown Globe, Arizona Being Evacuated Due to HAZMAT Issue

Ukshep    25,442

Officials in downtown Globe were evacuating buildings Wednesday after an unidentified substance ‘that is considered potentially volatile’ was discovered, a city spokesperson says.

The Globe Fire Department has evacuated all buildings in Downtown Globe from Sycamore to Mesquite Streets and Pine To Hill Streets.

https://breaking911.com/developing-downtown-globe-ariz-being-evacuated-due-to-hazmat-incident/

Full Throttle    2,098
5 minutes ago, lostlogin said:

They haven't been having much luck with their police department there in Globe.

Snip from the link.

GLOBE, AZ - For unrelated reasons, the chief of the Globe Police Department has resigned and two other sergeants were placed on administrative leave in recent weeks.

The staffing changes are adding stress to the small Arizona law enforcement agency, which is already in the middle of conducting a major internal investigation.

In November, ABC15 discovered that the Globe Police Department had opened an investigation into potentially dozens of closed cases that weren’t properly investigated and handled by Sgt. James Durnan.

Ukshep    25,442
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Somebody's ramping up the fear levels all over. Wassup with all these goings on? 

It's close... Things.... People... are changing..

crabb    479
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Somebody's ramping up the fear levels all over. Wassup with all these goings on? 

We had 2 suspicious package scares today in and around KC, the people are now so scared of there shadow that the ones interviewed said how happy they were that the police showed up and made sure the public was safe, both packages were found to be nothing. So now all the TPTB have to do is say boo and people will run and hide then praise the police when they say everything is ok. 

The harvest is ripe  

• Sad 1

Cinnamon    28,918
1 minute ago, crabb said:

We had 2 suspicious package scares today in and around KC, the people are now so scared of there shadow that the ones interviewed said how happy they were that the police showed up and made sure the public was safe, both packages were found to be nothing. So now all the TPTB have to do is say boo and people will run and hide then praise the police when they say everything is ok. 

The harvest is ripe  

"Shelter in place".... :pulling-hair: How about let me take my chances?  I don't need the cops to save me, but in California, they don't want you to be able to save yourself. Dependents... of the state. Sickening stuff we're seeing happening all over right now.

thoth    372

Hmm 

imho it’s getting spooky out there 

spooks everywhere 

lol 

i see it don’t u

they have been threatening all over main stream so wtf y’all don’t see it ?

this kid in Texas 

hmmm antifa?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.