Dan Lannon

How did Austin, TX become such a cesspool of leftist infiltration?

I always regarded Texas as a staunchly conservative state born and bred on traditional patriotic Mom & Apple Pie values.  How is it that the Hoss Cartrights in the white ten-gallon hats down there allowed the leftists and commies to infiltrate such a beautiful city and turn it into a bastion of pinko marxist sludge?  I guess the same could be said for Portland and Seattle, but this one really perplexes me.  Anyone familiar with the history of this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Lannon said:

I always regarded Texas as a staunchly conservative state born and bred on traditional patriotic Mom & Apple Pie values.  How is it that the Hoss Cartrights in the white ten-gallon hats down there allowed the leftists and commies to infiltrate such a beautiful city and turn it into a bastion of pinko marxist sludge?  I guess the same could be said for Portland and Seattle, but this one really perplexes me.  Anyone familiar with the history of this?

I always thought Texas was the way you say. I have no idea what happened. There are some Texans that post here, maybe some will see this and know.  Every big city is blue, pretty much, now. They brought in a ton of illegals to campaign and vote for them here in Cali, that helped them a lot. Probably the same in every other city. Even the DACA people who can't vote are mad at the Demonrats for not getting them what they want after they admittedly campaigned to get them re-elected. 

1 hour ago, Dan Lannon said:

Austin is the capital of Texas. It is also where the large University of Texas is. UT is huge. It has 51,331 students. It has 3,128 teachers and this data is from 2013. Not counting the grounds keepers, janitors, food service, etc. And all the little shops and stuff that cater to that crowd. It's probably a little bigger now? https://www.utexas.edu/about/facts-and-figures

It also is the place that a whole lot of out of state people move to. Austin is an 'area'. There are some nice smaller towns all around it on the river there and it's really a very nice part of Texas. Green, lush, spring fed and cold all year long river running through it. Beautiful clear, sparkling water too. Because it has grown so much and continues to grow at a crazy rate with the people moving there, the roads and infrastructure are not set up for it. It's one big ole parking lot the last couple times I was there. And I would not think that changed as the entire city needed to be upgraded to handle the amount of traffic that is on their roads. 

The college is a big part of the city. Then you have the tech industry and management companies. The city has a population of 931,840. https://datausa.io/profile/geo/austin-tx/  Most of those are not Texans. I would say Austin was a transplant city. And who is moving to Texas in mass? That would be Californians.... ;)  It started with the filming industry. They found Texas had a whole bunch of different scenery close together like California does. So they moved shop to Texas. And others seem to have followed. Texas is going to be overrun by Californians. There are a whole lot of Californians there already and more coming daily. Check out the moving truck rentals from California to Texas and then Texas to California. No one seems to be moving to California anymore. There is no more California dreaming. The Californians made sure of that. So they decided to Texas dream. God help Texas!!!!

• Like 1

Texe Marrs did a really good show on this a few months ago.
He doesn't do the weekly Power of Prophecy show anymore,
his long-time worker Jerry Barrett does, but Texe still writes
and does Bible Home Chuch. He has lived near Austin for many decades
it was the university there and the hippie - New Age type vibe "Keep Austin Weird"
that caused it all.. but he did go into details I can't recall at this time.

ok... GOT IT.
all the way down...
Austin, Texas—The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You
August 18, 2017

Texe Marrs unmasks the many New Age, occult facts surrounding the nation’s fastest growing city, including: (1) Texas was first founded as a Masonic Republic by Anglo-Masons, including Sam Houston; Davy Crockett; Stephen F. Austin, and others who rebelled against Mexico; (2) On top of Texas’ state capitol is a historic Masonic statue of the Mystery Goddess. A soft red light (indicating prostitution) surrounds the statue; (3) Mysterious obelisk and pyramid structures abound; (4) Gargoyles, stone devils, look down upon crowds on 6th street; (5) Highways are mysteriously numbered 666; (6) Witchcraft groups infest liberal city in an otherwise conservative state; (7) Austin once housed largest occult and New Age bookstore in U.S.A.; (8) UT Longhorn handsign was originally Satan’s handsign performed by witches; (9) Neighborhoods adopt Masonic name like “Jester Estates;” (10) And more...

http://www.powerofprophecy.us/popcast/3317.mp3

This might come across as crass, but the reason is obvious....

Texas let Californians(and their ilk) immigrate... there's nothing more to say 

They brought their retarded liberal ideals with them. It's the same thing happening to the rest of the country,  just in a smaller area. 

• Like 1

Really, Austin has been Austin for as long as I can remember.  It has always had the "keep Austin weird" vibe that the above poster mentioned.  It is nothing new.

Austin probably around 95-99 was still pretty rad. We had Dell, and Motorola, AMD, Texas Instruments left 01... Came back 2010 it was bad but only terrible around the gay bars on 4th and since then it has gotten much worse every year. California money, and an imported from California police chief named Art Acevedo, the people that come for ACL, and SXSW INTEL came, Dell grew, Samsung plant, more California money, more penthouses bought with more California money, buying a house here could have been done barely in 2011, today no way... If my family didn't live here I wouldn't. The keep Austin weird thing used to be a laid back attitude toward a little bit of weed smell, or a gay couple holding hands, or a rave on the outskirts of town or some chick wearing body paint as a top. Now the keep Austin weird concept is more like a competition to see who can be more degenerate. 

22 hours ago, Countryboyseein said:

This might come across as crass, but the reason is obvious....

Texas let Californians(and their ilk) immigrate... there's nothing more to say 

They brought their retarded liberal ideals with them. It's the same thing happening to the rest of the country,  just in a smaller area. 

FYI - Not all people from Cali possess retarded liberal ideas ;)

It's a college town and college is where you go to get brainwashed by commies. Any college town you go to is infested with pinkos.

23 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

FYI - Not all people from Cali possess retarded liberal ideas ;)

I'm aware,  I'm married to one, lol

I apologize for using too broad a brush

1 hour ago, Countryboyseein said:

I'm aware,  I'm married to one, lol

I apologize for using too broad a brush

NP - I didn't take it to heart as I know better. Peace ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.