GySgtermey

Saturday Night Live's St Patrick's Day special isn't just offensive, it's plain unfunny!

https://cdn-04.independent.ie/incoming/article36717747.ece/96899/AUTOCROP/h342/snl%202.jpg

Wednesday 21 March 2018    :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Saturday Night Live's St Patrick's Day special isn't just offensive, it's plain unfunny

Just when we'd forgiven Saturday Night Live for Aer Lingus-gate, they go an release their St Patrick's Day special.

SNL has one job: to make people laugh. That's it. There are no rules as to how you might do that and these days, most of us have lowered the bar so much that we'll take even the cheapest of giggles to enjoy a brief reprieve from life's daily stresses.

Source
https://m.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/saturday-night-lives-st-patricks-day-special-isnt-just-offensive-its-plain-unfunny-36717648.html

Irish Dating Show - SNL   :you-dont-say-smiley-emoticon:

(YouTubefull)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1_glHa8F7fA

Posted (edited)

I'm Irish. I didnt find it very funny but I wasn't offended.

People need to not be worrying about offense so much. 

For instance the Brits are a bunch of potato thieving morons, who cant hold their alcohol and are ruled by inbred Germans... You dont see @Ukshep being offended, do you? 

:gsbrnint:

Edited by Just Lookin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

For instance the Brits are a bunch of potato thieving morons, who cant hold their alcohol and are ruled by inbred Germans... You dont see @Ukshep being offended, do you? 

give him'a few.......:bf-this:

On a more serious note the Independent Newspapers Group is run by fella called Denis O'Brien, who owns Digicell and was up to his elbows in Haiti, alongside the Clinton foundation.

26 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Darn right. I'm over here saying. HE's right you know, While sipping my tea and not giving a f**k. The true british way.

Besides.. My survival masterplan includes many and I do mean many, Potatoes. Where do you think I'm getting them all :)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Darn right. I'm over here saying. HE's right you know, While sipping my tea and not giving a f**k. The true british way.

Besides.. My survival masterplan includes many and I do mean many, Potatoes. Where do you think I'm getting them all :)

To be honest we really hated you lot up until Stuttgart '88...  

After that everything was good again ;)

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity