GySgtermey

Sen. Rubio: White House Leakers 'Dangerous' to America!

GySgtermey    959

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax/files/ce/ceac7de3-ad77-446c-928f-686bd1b0b119.jpg

Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018  :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Sen. Rubio: White House Leakers 'Dangerous' to America

Sen. Marco Rubio came out swinging Wednesday at anonymous White House employees who revealed how President Donald Trump called Russian President Vladimir Putin to congratulate him on his re-election — despite being warned not to do so by national security.

Source
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/marco-rubio-white-house-leakers-dangerous/2018/03/21/id/849981/

Cinnamon    28,915

That warning included a section in his briefing materials stating in capital letters "DO NOT CONGRATULATE," officials familiar with the call told the Post.

Then why bother to call him? To wish him bad luck? lol 

• Like 1

apache54    6,061

"Clean OUT DC politicians"  should be the cry of the American people !! LOL  they (politicians) ALL need to be replaced and individually held for trial for crimes against the people!!

Mindzen    427
Posted (edited)

I’m getting to the point where I could care less about leaks ... All I care about is are they true. And for all the people who would claim that leaks of military nature puts our troops at harm way (as was said about Wikileaks), I would claim the person who put the troops there put them at way more risk to begin with, especially when most, if not all, these military conflicts are basically either quagmires that the US should of left a long time ago, or blatantly illegal to begin with.

I say ... lets have more leaks. Let the truth come out, no matter who is in office.

By the way, a lot of the people who are crying about leaks now, were claiming “true patriots” were leaking during the Obama years.

More tiresome flip flopping left right paradigm bullshit. 

Edited by Mindzen

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.