Ukshep

NJ Kids Suspended From School For Going To Gun Range With Family On The Weekend

Ukshep    25,406

This is what we’ve come to in the United States.  Children are getting suspended from school for going to a gun range as a family over the weekend to practice their fundamental human right of self-defense.

According to Fox News, a New Jersey high school came under fire Friday after it allegedly suspended two students over a gun photo taken during a family visit to a shooting range. News of the unnamed students’ suspension circulated through a Lacey Township Facebook group, according to NJ.com.

The kids were both in high school, but their suspension caused an uproar with a potential lawsuit against the school coming. The photo of four rifles, magazines, and a gun duffel bag was shared by one of the students on the social media app Snapchat with the caption “fun day at the range,” according to Lacey Township resident Amanda Buron, a family friend of one of the students.

The school claims that the students violated the school’s policy on weapons possession.  Apparently, the school thinks they have the authority to extend any policy to weekends and the homes of the children as well now. This is like suspending a girl for wearing a spaghetti strap tank top to a bar-b-que on a day off school because she violated the dress code.  Yes, it’s that insane, but that’s what their policy literally says.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/nj-kids-suspended-from-school-for-going-to-gun-range-with-family-on-the-weekend_032018

This article has me facepalming like crazy and screaming WTF! I don't know what else to tell you.

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Cinnamon    28,895
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The school claims that the students violated the school’s policy on weapons possession.

I need mah big boots for these fools. 

• Like 2

apache54    6,049
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Lawsuit is incoming!!  This will not be good for the schools Finances.  

sue the crap out of them, time to get the F----g libtards under control and removed from ANY position of power!!!

• Like 2

Cinnamon    28,895
1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

Lawsuit is incoming!!  This will not be good for the schools Finances.  

They'll just raise everyone's property taxes and make them homeless to pay for it.

• Like 2

Full Throttle    2,070
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They'll just raise everyone's property taxes and make them homeless to pay for it.

Libtards!!   Seriously they need to be sued,  Trying to dictate someones private life.

I agree there needs to bee some law suits, however that'll only punish the land owners in the district.  The people (board)  responsible need to be held personally responsible...

• Like 3

Hazmat    1,448
2 minutes ago, Countryboyseein said:

I agree there needs to bee some law suits, however that'll only punish the land owners in the district.  The people (board)  responsible need to be held personally responsible...

Exactly, hit where it hurts and be a honey badger - no fear and no quit...

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.