September

Reddit Bans Gun-Related Discussions

Posted (edited)

The only time I went to reddit was to go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/new

I check that everyday and today I was disappointed, but not surprised, to see it is banned.  That forum has only posted sales and coupons of various sporting goods stores. And now it is banned.

The pedophile communist sharia left is doing everything it can to minimize resistance against their oppression of anyone that refuses to conform to a communist sex slave drone, whether it be pro-Constitution patriots, Christians, or any freedom-loving people.

I have deleted my reddit account and am never going back. I encourage you all to do the same. If you want to post something from reddit, post a screenshot, not a link to their site. (the above link to reddit/gundeals is the last I'll ever post anywhere)

For now I will go to https://voat.co/v/Gundeals/new 

Edited by September
  • Like 2

We should be a lot more concerned. How desensitized we are becoming! Maybe I speak for myself though.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

We should be a lot more concerned. How desensitized we are becoming! Maybe I speak for myself though.

It's piling up everywhere, people are noticing what they are doing. Only recourse is stop using any of them. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cinnamon said:

It's piling up everywhere, people are noticing what they are doing. Only recourse is stop using any of them. 

Like a deer in headlights. I feel it a little myself so when I say that I don't mean to put anyone's mood down. Just that I feel a little deerish myself.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Like a deer in headlights. I feel it a little myself so when I say that I don't mean to put anyone's mood down. Just that I feel a little deerish myself.

Since they're privately owned... they can do what they want pretty much. And of course, any censorship of guns, talk about guns and everything else about guns is hailed as a progressive move by the media which is another pile of shit.

• Sad 1

Another branch of the control/surveillance mechanism..."sniffs the air" hmmm, what else you got???     

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I couldn't help but think of this scene.

A nightmare future indeed.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.