ScroodeMcDuck

Cell phone = Cell Damage "The truth about mobile phone and wireless radiation"

In this Dean’s Lecture, epidemiologist and electromagnetic radiation expert, Dr Devra Davis, will outline the evolution of the mobile phone and smartphone, and provide a background to the current 19 year old radiation safety standards (SAR), policy developments and international legislation. New global studies on the health consequences of mobile/wireless radiation will be presented, including children’s exposure and risks. Dr Devra Davis is an internationally recognized expert on electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones and other wireless transmitting devices. Dr Davis was Founding Director of the Center for Environmental Oncology at The University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute —­ the first institute of its kind in the world, to examine the environmental factors that contribute to the majority of cases of cancer. In 2007, Dr Devra Davis founded non­profit Environmental Health Trust to provide basic research and education about environmental health hazards. 

A good listen !  Warnings about your groin area !

Swedish review strengthens grounds for concluding that radiation from cellular and cordless phones is a probable human carcinogen  In 2011, the World Health Organization, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) advised that electromagnetic radiation from mobile phone and other wireless devices constitutes a “possible human carcinogen,”  Studies carried out in Sweden indicate that those who begin using either cordless or mobile phones regularly before age 20 have greater than a fourfold increased risk of ipsilateral glioma. Given that treatment for a single case of brain cancer can cost between $100,000 for radiation therapy alone and up to $1 million depending on drug costs, resources to address this illness are already in short supply and not universally available in either developing or developed countries. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0928468013000035

Cell Phone Radiation Study Confirms Cancer Risk/Orebro University, Sweden May 31, 2016 The National Toxicology Program under the National Institutes of Health has completed thelargest-ever animal study on cell phone radiation and cancer. The results confirm that cell phone radiation exposure levels within the currently allowable safety limits are the"likely cause "of brain and heart cancers in these animals, according to Dr. John Bucher, Associate Director of the NTP . http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Final-NTP-press-revision.pdf

In a meta-analysis published in the May 2008 issue of the International Journal of Oncology, Swedish researchers found significant associations between long-term cell phone use and brain tumor risk.  “We found that cell phone use is linked to gliomas [malignant brain tumors] and acoustic neuromas [benign tumors of the brain’s auditory nerve] and are showing up after only ten years,” says lead author Lennart Hardell, an oncologist and cancer epidemiologist at University Hospital in Örebro, Sweden. Specifically, for studies that included at least 10 years of exposure, there was a doubling in the risk of gliomas for ipsilateral (same-side) but not contralateral (opposite-side) exposures to the head (as reflected by which hand the subject typically used to hold his/her cell phone). A 2.4-fold increase in risk was seen for acoustic neuromas due to ipsilateral exposures, whereas no increased risk occurred for meningiomas (tumors that occur in the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord).  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569116/

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 3:06 PM, ScroodeMcDuck said:

In this Dean’s Lecture, epidemiologist and electromagnetic radiation expert, Dr Devra Davis, will outline the evolution of the mobile phone and smartphone, and provide a background to the current 19 year old radiation safety standards (SAR), policy developments and international legislation. New global studies on the health consequences of mobile/wireless radiation will be presented, including children’s exposure and risks. Dr Devra Davis is an internationally recognized expert on electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones and other wireless transmitting devices. Dr Davis was Founding Director of the Center for Environmental Oncology at The University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute —­ the first institute of its kind in the world, to examine the environmental factors that contribute to the majority of cases of cancer. In 2007, Dr Devra Davis founded non­profit Environmental Health Trust to provide basic research and education about environmental health hazards. 

A good listen !  Warnings about your groin area !

Swedish review strengthens grounds for concluding that radiation from cellular and cordless phones is a probable human carcinogen  In 2011, the World Health Organization, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) advised that electromagnetic radiation from mobile phone and other wireless devices constitutes a “possible human carcinogen,”  Studies carried out in Sweden indicate that those who begin using either cordless or mobile phones regularly before age 20 have greater than a fourfold increased risk of ipsilateral glioma. Given that treatment for a single case of brain cancer can cost between $100,000 for radiation therapy alone and up to $1 million depending on drug costs, resources to address this illness are already in short supply and not universally available in either developing or developed countries. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0928468013000035

Cell Phone Radiation Study Confirms Cancer Risk/Orebro University, Sweden May 31, 2016 The National Toxicology Program under the National Institutes of Health has completed thelargest-ever animal study on cell phone radiation and cancer. The results confirm that cell phone radiation exposure levels within the currently allowable safety limits are the"likely cause "of brain and heart cancers in these animals, according to Dr. John Bucher, Associate Director of the NTP . http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Final-NTP-press-revision.pdf

In a meta-analysis published in the May 2008 issue of the International Journal of Oncology, Swedish researchers found significant associations between long-term cell phone use and brain tumor risk.  “We found that cell phone use is linked to gliomas [malignant brain tumors] and acoustic neuromas [benign tumors of the brain’s auditory nerve] and are showing up after only ten years,” says lead author Lennart Hardell, an oncologist and cancer epidemiologist at University Hospital in Örebro, Sweden. Specifically, for studies that included at least 10 years of exposure, there was a doubling in the risk of gliomas for ipsilateral (same-side) but not contralateral (opposite-side) exposures to the head (as reflected by which hand the subject typically used to hold his/her cell phone). A 2.4-fold increase in risk was seen for acoustic neuromas due to ipsilateral exposures, whereas no increased risk occurred for meningiomas (tumors that occur in the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord).  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569116/

http://electrosmogshielding.co.uk/

im telling you every single person i know, has a cell phone.i cant think of a single one who doesnt.

i dont have one.i wont.i refuse.i dont need one.

and heres comes 5G..no one will be safe, not in the cities anyway.

• Like 1

I have a hissing in my ears for the last couple of years. I bet it's due to cell-tower and satellite exposure. It's bearable, but still does not feel right. After some research I've concluded a lot of people like 30% or more report hissing sounds in ears nowadays. It may not be cancer yet, but still feels not right.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

im telling you every single person i know, has a cell phone.i cant think of a single one who doesnt.

i dont have one.i wont.i refuse.i dont need one.

and heres comes 5G..no one will be safe, not in the cities anyway.

5G.. I only hope they'll use frequencies that are truly safe for living organisms. 3G and LTE frequencies are not right.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.