Cinnamon

Juice fasting again lol

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

neener neener! lol  3rd day and all hunger is gone now. However, if I could reach your french fries I would take them from you. 

Ha Ha me too.  I love french fries.

• Like 1

Doing it again. 3 days and I quit last time. End of day one. I'm getting ready to chase down a water buffalo and munch! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Doing it again. 3 days and I quit last time. End of day one. I'm getting ready to chase down a water buffalo and munch! 

Ever tried Beefalo?  Seriously,  Tastes great and is very lean,  all grain fed free range animals.    Pricey though, try it sometime, you may like it.  

http://americanbeefaloassociation.com/

2 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Ever tried Beefalo?  Seriously,  Tastes great and is very lean,  all grain fed free range animals.    Pricey though, try it sometime, you may like it.  

http://americanbeefaloassociation.com/

I'd try it, I'm sure it tastes really good. Right now it would. Gnaws on hand. lol

EDIT: Does beer count as juice? lol

On 3/21/2018 at 12:00 PM, Cinnamon said:

And am I ever glad I'm doing it after watching the cannibal video in the News and Current events forum. I stripped all the mandarins off the tree yesterday and got about 1/2 gallon of juice from them. All gone! It was really good! Today it's carrot/apple juice and cucumber/spinach/romaine lettuce juice. 

Boring, I know, but I'm getting hungry and figured I'd better say something before I cheat. :gsbrnint:

I don't know how many days I'm going to do it this time. Playing this one by ear. 

First thing noticeable is not needing as much sleep because there's no solid food to digest which takes most of our energy and a slight detox headache, but not bad, just kind of dull. 

If there's anything lurking in my body, I'm getting it out of there before it makes me sick. I HOPE. 

It just ate a slice of homemade bread with butter and peanut butter (crunchy) on it.  Does this count as cleansing of the body?  It sure was good!

Hi Cinn, if you're trying to lose weight then you might want to look at a gut bacteria called "Akkermansia Mucinophilia". Some research was done a few years ago which suggests the prescence of this gut bacteria helps your body stay lean. Its easily killed off by antibiotics and finds it hard to grow back. They checked the amount of gut bacteria in slim people and obese people. The slim people had more of this and the obese people had very little. They checked their findings by making obese mice skinny just by changing their gut bacteria and increasing their Akkermansia. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fluffy said:

Hi Cinn, if you're trying to lose weight then you might want to look at a gut bacteria called "Akkermansia Mucinophilia". Some research was done a few years ago which suggests the prescence of this gut bacteria helps your body stay lean. Its easily killed off by antibiotics and finds it hard to grow back. They checked the amount of gut bacteria in slim people and obese people. The slim people had more of this and the obese people had very little. They checked their findings by making obese mice skinny just by changing their gut bacteria and increasing their Akkermansia. :)

I never take anti biotics. It's me stuffing my pie hole that's the problem. lol  All I have to do is smell food and I gain weight. I need to ditch about 10 and I also do this as a cleanse, healing anything that might be wrong from the inside out.  I also have used kefir to balance gut bacteria in the past, so hopefully it's all good. I also notice that when I eat badly, I get inflammation in areas where I have been injured before, but when I do a juice fast that goes away for a long time.  It's those last few pounds that are the hardest to grind off. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, phxsparks said:

It just ate a slice of homemade bread with butter and peanut butter (crunchy) on it.  Does this count as cleansing of the body?  It sure was good!

You will pay for this torture! :gsbrnint: I know what you're up to! 

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.