Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Cinnamon

Juice fasting again lol

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Mine has been seriously abused and just keeps on going. Very well built machine.

Eats Ice like it's nobody's buisness!!! 

Yup, ice crushing is what always breaks the other blenders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm good for a few more hours until I'm ravenous again, had some carrot juice. This is day 2 on the juice. 

@Cryptic Mole  What are you eating today? You're my juicing bud.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, I'm good for a few more hours until I'm ravenous again, had some carrot juice. This is day 2 on the juice. 

@Cryptic Mole  What are you eating today? You're my juicing bud.

Haven't been doing too much juicing of late, but have stuck with the intermittent fasting with one meal per day since 12/24/17. Lost a bunch of weight as well. 

The days I do juice, though, I have it once with my one meal for that day. It's hard to beat the nutrients from juicing except when using seaweeds and sea kelps. They blow away any and all land-based veggies nutrition-wise because they're loaded with organic trace minerals and elements.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Haven't been doing too much juicing of late, but have stuck with the intermittent fasting with one meal per day since 12/24/17. Lost a bunch of weight as well. 

The days I do juice, though, I have it once with my one meal for that day. It's hard to beat the nutrients from juicing except when using seaweeds and sea kelps. They blow away any and all land-based veggies nutrition-wise because they're loaded with organic trace minerals and elements.

I have some powdered spirulina... omg! I put too much in a smoothie and I threw up. I haven't had any since. Why me!? lmao! 

That was a couple of years ago, I wonder if it's still good to use. I've just been taking the sea stuff in pill form since then. 

Good for you for the weight loss, it's not easy! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You only need a blender to make the smoothies. I might have some of those,too, but I need bananas and strawberries to make really good ones. I don't like vegetable smoothies. Here's the juicer I use, it doesn't leave any pulp in the juice like a blender does:

http://www.omegajuicers.com/juicers/juicer-8004.html

You can freeze bananas and use a different nozzle that comes with it and it tastes like banana ice cream but you don't have to add milk or anything to it, just :blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon:

You already know the one I use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N9IG28O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It juices the pulp pretty much into the entire drink. Just a little shake, and it's good to go. I just can't see wasting all that pulp anyway. It's at least as equally nutritious as the juice, if not more-so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ima nasty thingy.

I've seen my buddies nutra bullet break . I recommend a refurbished vitamix from the website. about 325$ with a free shipping coupon.

 

those will tear up anything. & yes too on the omega juicer. those are awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I have some powdered spirulina

Spirulina is good stuff, but also use green algae and chlorella with the cracked cell walls. Just don't use too much, again. lol.

edit: If you do, it'll be coming out of both ends!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my gf have a veggie & fruit smoothie every day.:upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon:

We use a nutribullet also. Apples and blueberries are the toughest ingredients for me to down in a smoothie. :p

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diet Guy

I juice too.  Really good for your bod.

Try my recipe.  I usually charge the rubles... But you have for free friends.

1 12oz steak - rare

4 Sibirskaya Koronas

2 shot vodka

2 cups mash potatoes

3.5 cups white gravy

.5 cups brown gravy

1.5 cups process sugar

1 leaf spinach

1 slice raw carrot for taste

15 frozen cubes heavy milk

Blend it good.

Twice daily

Miracle food.

you welcome.

Best with the hip hop music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Real Me said:

Me and my gf have a veggie & fruit smoothie every day.:upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon:

We use a nutribullet also. Apples and blueberries are the toughest ingredients for me to down in a smoothie. :p

Use the latest version.
Magic Bullet NutriBullet Rx N17-1001

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×