Cinnamon

Juice fasting again lol

Every time you mention juicing I get thirsty... I daydream of the smoothy fruit paste sliding down my throat. oooh the flavor... Darn it. Now I'm thirsty again! *grunts*

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Every time you mention juicing I get thirsty... I daydream of the smoothy fruit paste sliding down my throat. oooh the flavor... Darn it. Now I'm thirsty again! *grunts*

You only need a blender to make the smoothies. I might have some of those,too, but I need bananas and strawberries to make really good ones. I don't like vegetable smoothies. Here's the juicer I use, it doesn't leave any pulp in the juice like a blender does:

http://www.omegajuicers.com/juicers/juicer-8004.html

You can freeze bananas and use a different nozzle that comes with it and it tastes like banana ice cream but you don't have to add milk or anything to it, just :blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

You can freeze bananas and use a different nozzle that comes with it and it tastes like banana ice cream but you don't have to add milk or anything to it, just :blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon:

:blueguy: I want some!

Just now, Ukshep said:

:blueguy: I want some!

I'd make you some if you were here! And everyone else. Even the most anti vegan people love juice and smoothies. Cheezy chips are not food, btw. :gsbrnint:

I have a small machine called the Nutri-Bullet, It will make some smoothies like you never seen before. Two different Titanium blending blade sets, several different size blending cups.  Thing is a wonder for it's small size.  Even will grind up nuts into the mix as well.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd make you some if you were here! And everyone else. Even the most anti vegan people love juice and smoothies. Cheezy chips are not food, btw. :gsbrnint:

Hey, Shh. Leave my potato fetish out of this.. :gsbrnint: I like them in every form possible, sliced, boiled, fried, baked, lathered in goodness, crisped. Oh man the possibilities are endless.

• Like 2

Just now, Full Throttle said:

I have a small machine called the Nutri-Bullet, It will make some smoothies like you never seen before. Two different Titanium blending blade sets, several different size blending cups.  Thing is a wonder for it's small size.  Even will grind up nuts into the mix as well.

Might have to get myself one of these one day.

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I have one, too. Man, that is the ONLY small blender I've ever had that didn't break. I've had mine for about 5 years now, they are awesome! You can make guacamole in there too. :)  

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Might have to get myself one of these one day.

It's an awesome little machine and built like a tank!!  Plus, the blending cups are the actual cups you drink from.  Pop the desired blade set in' screw on the desired cup size, push and turn to blend. Pop out the entire set' unscrew cup and drink!!

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I have one, too. Man, that is the ONLY small blender I've ever had that didn't break. I've had mine for about 5 years now, they are awesome! You can make guacamole in there too. :)  

Mine has been seriously abused and just keeps on going. Very well built machine.

Eats Ice like it's nobody's buisness!!! 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok you got me hungry. I must eat :p

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.