Player 4

Disturbing - An alleged insight to a world we are only just starting to understand that's there

I highly advise against looking at the satanic card game by Illumanati, but from what I have seen: 9/11, pentagon and a few others have already happened. There are cloning cards, alien cards and all sorts of other horrific acts that clearly have been planned or are contemplated for the near future.

They've openly expressed a new world order, many stories out there from others that have similar experiences from other said topics. Secret societies exist, there is demonic technology. It is all programming and conditioning. Problem reaction solution. 

The big question remains why children? What is special about them?

I do not believe blackmail is the only motive.

3 hours ago, roamer said:

James Casbolt is really "Hard Core Conspiracy" ...

This pic of an alleged "female Annunaki extraterrestrial" was published years ago by James Casbolt -- together with an interesting analysis of the visible facial features.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2f/78/b1/2f78b1b3bcf1f29fdc3e25edb4a109f2.jpg

Appearance similar to Swedish or Nordic.  Perhaps this is the reason for the purposeful influx of migrant rag-heads into Sweden, diluting the existing race of tall, blond haired, blue eyed people.

6 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

The big question remains why children? What is special about them?

I do not believe blackmail is the only motive.

Their energy. Their innocence.  Many, many things about children that is desired by the Un-desirable.     Remember the term  Pizza Party?   So,  children are very, very special to the Evil people in this world. 

• Like 4

On 3/21/2018 at 6:32 PM, Player 4 said:

People simply don't understand just how technologically advanced the NWO is compared to the civilian sector. We aren't talking about fifty years ahead, we're talking about one thousand years ahead. Cloning, total mind control, invisibility, anti-gravity, free energy, age regression, soul transfers, extended life spans, time travel, space portals, ability to cure any disease, time machines, etc. are already in the hands of the NWO and their military lap dogs.

^^^ this ^^^  is excellent food for thought.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Their energy. Their innocence.  Many, many things about children that is desired by the Un-desirable.     Remember the term  Pizza Party?   So,  children are very, very special to the Evil people in this world. 

This^^^...Innocence, another word for unprogrammed...a blank slate to write whatever the author desires...

Edited by octopus prime
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.