DRUMZ

Trippy new weapon!

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/03/us-military-making-lasers-create-voices-out-thin-air/146824/?oref=d-river

Watch the video above and listen carefully for what sounds like a human voice during the second spin. That’s not an audio recording or a broadcast transmitted over radio…it’s not human at all. It’s an auditory effect that’s created by military scientists who manipulated the air with lasers — and it’s the Pentagon’s most interesting idea for stopping people charging checkpoints, or just scaring the crap out of them.

"Voice" is at the near end of the vid, but all of it may interest some.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Here's a tube video of the same tech.

Sorry FT, but I can"t help to say it.....

That video sucks....

It’s called the Laser-Induced Plasma Effect and, fingers crossed, they hope to be able to say intelligible words within the next three years.

Does the world really need this? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

Sorry FT, but I can"t help to say it.....

That video sucks....

Ok, sorry about that. I was trying to find something to embed, and didn't actually watch it.   My bad.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

That’s not an audio recording or a broadcast transmitted over radio…it’s not human at all. It’s an auditory effect that’s created by military scientists who manipulated the air with lasers

I just posted about weather weapons that is related to this too !

It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?  https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2007/12/23/425814/-

A Weapon That Makes You Hear Voices in Your Head   This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads . . . Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?  https://io9.gizmodo.com/335058/a-weapon-that-makes-you-hear-voices-in-your-head

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Ok, sorry about that. I was trying to find something to embed, and didn't actually watch it.   My bad.

All good brother!

• Like 1

...........and men will try to be like gods.  There is nothing new under the sun.  What has been, shall be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

All good brother!

Even though my vid was no good, the vid in the OP is. So everyone watch that one instead. I did and it was excellent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScroodeMcDuck said:

I just posted about weather weapons that is related to this too !

It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?  https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2007/12/23/425814/-

A Weapon That Makes You Hear Voices in Your Head   This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads . . . Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?  https://io9.gizmodo.com/335058/a-weapon-that-makes-you-hear-voices-in-your-head

Yeah... And just think of this shit combined with project blue beam....

I don't think that they will be able to fool me however.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Even though my vid was no good, the vid in the OP is. So everyone watch that one instead. I did and it was excellent.

It was just something on drudge today that I thought was interesting.

But thanks man!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.