RhetoricalRebel

4th nor’easter in 3 weeks yields snow day from DC to NYC, Hundreds of accidents, two people were killed in a crash in PA. UPDATE 5000 flights cancelled

RhetoricalRebel    2,346

For the fourth time this month, a major nor'easter is tracking through the Northeast, packing roads with snow and prompting officials to cancel school across the region.

Over 400 accidents were reported around Maryland by Wednesday afternoon, and two people were killed in a crash in Pennsylvania as snow covered roadways.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/reports-4th-noreaster-in-3-weeks-yields-snow-day-from-dc-to-nyc-travel-mayhem/70004463

It's almost April and this is still happening. What's next?

Full Throttle    2,098

gave us 4 inches of snow. Now it hovers around 32 34 deg,  and is causing melt/freeze/melt/freeze.   Welcome to Spring?      I've had enough winter!!! 

:pulling-hair:      :angry:        :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

RhetoricalRebel    2,346
26 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

gave us 4 inches of snow. Now it hovers around 32 34 deg,  and is causing melt/freeze/melt/freeze.   Welcome to Spring?      I've had enough winter!!! 

:pulling-hair:      :angry:        :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

Just got off the phone with my cousin in Jersey who said, "I am so sick of this sh_t!!!!". Everybody is depressed and thinking of moving south.

I live north of Tampa and this is the worst traffic I've seen since 2004 when I moved here.

Full Throttle    2,098
7 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Just got off the phone with my cousin in Jersey who said, "I am so sick of this sh_t!!!!". Everybody is depressed and thinking of moving south.

I live north of Tampa and this is the worst traffic I've seen since 2004 when I moved here.

If I could move south I would. Today!!  :pulling-hair:

• Like 1

RhetoricalRebel    2,346
44 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I think I'm finally a little Cray from this long, bitterly cold winter.  :grumpier:

Well at least you have a new job to keep you busy as long as the power stays on.

Congrats on being a moderator. :)

Full Throttle    2,098
5 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Well at least you have a new job to keep you busy as long as the power stays on.

Congrats on being a moderator. :)

Thanks!!   Spring is coming, just not fast enough!!  :pulling-hair:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.