snowball

How to respond to people who say we die and that's all, so "get the most" out of it.

snowball    720

Modern physics is explaining parallel universes and 11 dimensions.
Perhaps you can explain the impossibility of life source having more than
a 3D presence and origin to me. Then you can attenuate with ego, intelligence
and memory being a strictly cellular phenomenon and not of quantum formation.
By the way, Hawking's last scientific paper, written on his death bed and not yet
released, is about parallel universes. I'd also like to hear your opinion concerning
subatomic light propagation in DNA, biophotonic information and its similarities
with inorganic, massless data transferred limitlessly by the same light. Indeed,
quantum entanglement observes no form of distance in space-time.
Thanks. I'll leave you with the concept that we cannot see this light or other waves
actually transfer the data physically, so the fact that we are equipped with 3-dimensional
eyes but do not see souls leave the body is to be expected.

oldcynic    736
59 minutes ago, snowball said:

I'd also like to hear your opinion concerning
subatomic light propagation in DNA, biophotonic information and its similarities
with inorganic, massless data transferred limitlessly by the same light. Indeed,
quantum entanglement observes no form of distance in space-time.

When a DNA chain is removed from its location, an aura of light energy remains for up to 30 minutes.  I have found studies that DNA signatures can be transmitted via light.  Such that a non-evasive laser shooting through frog eggs into salamander eggs will result in frogs coming from the salamander eggs.

Photons and frequencies are the catch-words.

• Like 1

snowball    720
Just now, oldcynic said:

When a DNA chain is removed from its location, an aura of light energy remains for up to 30 minutes.  I have found studies that DNA signatures can be transmitted via light.  Such that a non-evasive laser shooting through frog eggs into salamander eggs will result in frogs coming from the salamander eggs.

Photons and frequencies are the catch-words.

This is highly interesting. Source ?

oldcynic    736
13 minutes ago, snowball said:

This is highly interesting. Source ?

David Wilcock "The Source Field Connection."

Malevolent    3,448

"How to respond to people...."

Mostly my response is: "That's interesting, tell me more..  "  or "That's interesting, why do you say that.."  Or "That is really interesting, but why do you say that..."

The feel important and I let them talk and talk and talk and when they have exhausted all their dreams and resources I say: "That was really interesting (I am entitled to a white-lie, am I not)  But I am not buying, not today and not tomorrow and I am sure you will not buy what I have so, have a good day!"

You see, in a sense this is about the same argument as the FE one.  You will dance round and a round in circles and eventually you may even resent one another, my way; I make the person feel good they have time to voice their opinion, belief but I stand firm, no argument or counter - I'm not going to convince him/her and vice versa, so why try.

Certain things, concepts, beliefs simply is not worth the argument.

A guy tells me this story....some people's logic is just astounding - not worth arguing. :gsbrnint:

""Black guy gets into lift, press 3rd floor, old guy next, select 1st floor, I select 2nd floor. Lift goes up, stop, black guy steps out, steps back in. This is bullshit he says, he was in the lift first and then we came after him and make lift stop for us first, then he calls us racist. WTF dude!!""

snowball    720
8 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

I don't particularly respect David Wilcock's opinions.
Who are HIS sources in this matter ?

oldcynic    736

Personally, I feel sorry for those who think "this is it."  It's a shame they have no more depth perception of life's gifts and the soul's travels.

Your driving on a long straight highway at a high speed.  Some driver's are looking down over the hood ornament to the tarmac surface.  Others are looking far to the horizon.  I am the latter.

• Like 1

oldcynic    736
7 minutes ago, snowball said:

I don't particularly respect David Wilcock's opinions.
Who are HIS sources in this matter ?

His source related to DNA and light is from The Field by Lynn McTaggert, based on the work of Fritz-Albert Popp. a theoretical biophysicist at the University of Marburg, Germany.  Fellow by the name of Dr. Peter Gariaev proved that the DNA molecule captures and stores light.   It's called the DNA Phantom Effect.  This aura that remains cannot be destroyed, even with liquid nitrogen..  Fascinating study.

55 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

Not quite ! wilcock  ( the shill ) got it from Scientific experiments. 

Frog embryo changed into a salamander? 

"Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered that DNA absorbs light photons in its surrounding area, and causes the photons to spiral through the molecule itself. This spiraling effect will continue in the same spot for up to 30 days after the DNA is physically removed from that spot -- and this effect is called the 'DNA Phantom'. Bariaev also shined a gentle laser beam through a developing salamander embryo and redirected it into a developing frog embryo. This caused the frog embryo's DNA to completely re-code itself with the instructions to build a healthy adult salamander (!), even though the two embryos were in hermetically sealed containers and only the light was allowed to pass through"

Well, there is a Russian scientist who has done some experiments where he played with frog eggs and salamander eggs. He played with frequencies with these eggs, and the result is astounding. Astounding because it gives us insight into how much we are impacted by frequencies.  https://charansurdhar.com/frequencies-frogs-dna/

• Like 1

snowball    720
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, oldcynic said:

Fellow by the name of Dr. Peter Gariaev proved that the DNA molecule captures and stores light. 

Popp is interesting .. but Pjotr Garjajev is highly suspect.
We need some verification before taking his myriad claims seriously, if he exists
or existed. There are many discreapancies and red flags concerning this person.

Edited by snowball

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.