BubbitoBurrito

Disrespecting Women? Biden Would've Kicked Trumps Arse

BubbitoBurrito    1,191

Like you would know Joe. Uncle Pervy would prefer women to respect him... Gawd he cleeps meese outskis

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women

Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have "beat the hell out" of Trump if they'd attended school together.

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-beat-hell-trump-high-school-disrespecting-women/story?id=53897309

Tough guy :gsbrnint:

BubbitoBurrito    1,191
20 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Would that be before, during, or after, you molest a child big Joe.

Hope to see the day when the snakes slither away ;)

Full Throttle    2,100
12 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Hope to see the day when the snakes slither away ;)

I actually wish a stroke on that beast. So someone can change his diaper for him while he withers away.    :angry:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.