sybdragon

cop charged with 3rd degree murder

Posted (edited)

Y'all remember that Australian woman that was killed in the alleyway behind her house? The one that called to report the rape and the Somalian cop shot in the stomach? He has been fired and charged with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter for it. He turned himself in. This happened last summer. July 2017. The wheels of justice turn slowly but they do turn. Just one example of how long it takes to charge someone with something. They had all the evidence right there and didn't need to go looking for it either. And it took them 8 months to bring charges, even with the evidence staring them in the face. This is why I am not surprised that no one has been arrested yet. I expected it to take 2 or more years to bring any high level people in. They got connections, money, influence and getting the goods on them is harder to get and keep safe. So this is why I am giving Trump time. Lots of time. His first term anyway. I'm in it for the wall he said he would build. I want the wall. ;)  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/20/justine-damond-shooting-police-officer-mohamed-noor-charged

Edited by sybdragon
adding 'm lol
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.